Search results for query: *

1. Support

Windyplains said:
    azad_champ said:
    Hey, just downloaded Expanded 2,01. I'm using the game through Steam and I run into a black screen after I decide on my character's backstory. The M&B version is 1.154. I enabled cheats as to overcome conflicts between the mod and steam but I still get the black screen. My specs are

-Intel i5 3570k @ 3,4 Ghz
    -Radeon 7870 2GB VRAM
    -As-Rock Pro-Z-77 motherboard

What should I do?

Edit: seems that crash only occurs if I play as nobleman. So I guess it's the screen where I choose banners that screws things up.
    There was a change to warband in version 1.150 that required reworking of "combined character creation" systems such as Floris 2.01 had and the one currently used in 2.54.  Due to that change (and probably several others) you need to use the latest version of Floris if you want to play on a 1.154 copy of the game.
    I'm an idiot. I had no idea my version of Floris was so outdated. Downloading 2.54 now. Thanks a bunch.
  2. Support

Hey, just downloaded Expanded 2,01. I'm using the game through Steam and I run into a black screen after I decide on my character's backstory. The M&B version is 1.154. I enabled cheats as to overcome conflicts between the mod and steam but I still get the black screen. My specs are

-Intel i5 3570k @ 3,4 Ghz
    -Radeon 7870 2GB VRAM
    -As-Rock Pro-Z-77 motherboard

What should I do?

Edit: seems that crash only occurs if I play as nobleman. So I guess it's the screen where I choose banners that screws things up.
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Is there a way to get the enemies to attack in siege battles? I really like this mod. Immense amount of work has obviously been put in it. And it is fully playable if the sieges weren't glitched. Took Ashemark from the dirty Lannisters with best bro Edmure Tully.
  4. How to Improve Recruiting for Your Regiment

Viktor 90th said:
    This is completely unhelpful for the majority; however if your a Scot leading a Scottish regiment it's impossibly easy getting Scots to join  :lol:
    I'm not even Scottish and I would love to be in a regiment with Scottish people. Teamspeak would be absolutely hilarious.
  5. Need help improving fps

So I've been playing this game for a while and I noticed that in servers with 100+ players, my fps does really poorly. Like 10-25 fps region. It's horrible. my specs are Radeon 7870 2GB Intel i5 3570k 3,4 Ghz AsRock Pro-Z I mean, these specs can run the most technically demanding games on...
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I haven't played the game but reading from people playing it, they say that the North can declare war against the riverlands and so on. Is it possible to keep it truer to the books and make sure the two don't make war on each other? I'm way too invested in these books for my own good health, yes.
Back
Top Bottom