Search results for query: *

• Users: Dain
  • Order by date
  1. TLD: Osgiliath Preview

so has this scene been implemented in-game yet? and if it has, whats performance like?
  2. Polished Landscapes test version [RELEASED]

ooooo will have to give this a crack. why can't that graphics card hurry up and arrive D=
  3. SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

remember he said that the houses had very basic textures =P (look one page back)
  4. Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

noice.

loving the tree variations.
  5. SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

mb304.jpg

what are those walls supposed to be made of? can't figure out if its meant to stone or plaster or something else entirely  :razz:

awesome stuff.

6. SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

is there a lighting filter over that pic? either its my screen or it looks very dull. (sorta grayed slightly)
  7. TLD preview

Llew2 said:
    Ahh, no. Someone very cleverly did not give away more than he wanted to.

it sounded funnier in my head :sad:
  8. TLD preview

Triglav said:
    Ok, well, I can tell you we're working on some very advanced things right now, a thing, regarding gear is in development that will make some things which are already pretty nice, even nicer and more useful all around. It will probably include some other things that weren't included in the original thing, which might make some other things twice or three times more expanded, but more of that when we get to it.

Another thing being done is putting additional things to existing things on the map, which will make these things much more immersive overall.

Apart from these two, pretty major things, there are a bunch of smaller, but no less important things being done all the time, relating to the look, feel and general credibility of our mod. Constant work on items, weapons, armours, creatures of various races, sounds, music, scripts, etc, etc.

Overall really many things on top of other things there.

oh my, someone lost the use of their vocabulary =P
  9. SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

prefer the contrast of the first new mail.

nice to see you back working on this.
  10. [(possible)SOLUTION] Experiencing lag spikes on a wifi connection? Try this!

if your using vista, google "vista-anti lag" and use that program, works for me in most games.
  11. Oceanic Servers play 8pm weeknights

UberWiggett said:
    So my girlfriend turns on my computer friday morning. AND THE HARD DRIVE DOESN'T WANT TO READ!

That's ok, I mean I don't back up any of the 400gb of stuff I have on there, and sure I have a 7gb peak cap with optus, but that doesn't mean re-downloading the 15+ titles I own on steam will be such a hassle... :'( WAAAARGGGHHH!!!

That being said I have re-downloaded warband and set it up. But I REALLY can't play during peak as I need to fill my new drive with everything I lost that I luckily saved online.

change internet provider!

7gb is pretty poor really...

12. any1 can download the beta

meh, too big to bother downloading for quick battles xD

*waits for beta key*
  13. Oceanic Servers play 8pm weeknights

now i just need to get into the beta D=
  14. SP Native Avarice (Updated 22 May 2010) new OP, with feature list.

i understood that he had stopped working on this untill warband was released, incase any of the code wasn't compatible.
  15. SP Native Avarice (Updated 22 May 2010) new OP, with feature list.

ahh, i should have said, more then 20. (what he suggested before)
  16. SP Native Avarice (Updated 22 May 2010) new OP, with feature list.

the system sounds good, but in releation to how much money you can earn, i saw you said 10k a day, now is that if you own alot of towns/villages or a small amount?

if you can earn that amount of money, i would think that units should cost more to recruit (nobles anyway).
  17. SP Native Avarice (Updated 22 May 2010) new OP, with feature list.

Arch3r said:
    Freddex said:
    Very interesting mod.
    (Just a reply to push up this thread from the ass-end of taleworlds to the top again  :smile:

btw: If I can help out with some models, PM me Arch3r.
    Thanks, I'll PM you. I'm in a hotel in Korea at the moment but when I'm back in the Netherlands (tomorrow) I'll mod again, I was on holiday in Australia. Thats why there are no updates, got nothing to show you.

you came to the land down under :razz:

how was your visit? xD
  18. SP Native Avarice (Updated 22 May 2010) new OP, with feature list.

looks pretty nice, bit lq though :razz:

so did you make it yourself?
Back
Top Bottom