Search results for query: *

• Users: jekop
  • Order by date
  1. Patching non English version from 1.010 to 1.011

Hello everyone, as the topic says I've got a problem with patching Mount&Blade from one version to another. At the start, I wish to say that,  my module version is is Polish, and it is not a steam version, just the one bought in a shop. So, I installed the newest patch mentioned above and,  when...
  2. Recruiting Winged Hussars/Personal Guard problem

Look pal i know this, I was talking about something else please read carefully. Looks like you don't get what I have said.
  3. Strategy

What i do I get a broadsword, its good for a horseman. My armies are nearly 100% horsemen. Once my men are engaded I'm free to finish their muskets unless im shot heh. A pistol is a as good as broadsword. Fast horse will do gooh as well.
  4. Recruiting Winged Hussars/Personal Guard problem

If you have a castle (it happened to me once) hussars generated everyday (about 26 of them, it did not accumulate so you had to remove them so they respawn) all available to recruit troops respawn in a city if you can train them (takes 24h i think). Few days and you have a big proper army. I regret that hussars have only a lance no sword or anything.
  5. Link to “Hidden” Ninja Mount&Blade 1.011 Patch

Hi I have a problem with this patch. I installed it, run the game and it says its a trial version,("you can level up to 7 level and all that stuff). I have a full version (in Polish). Do you have an English version? I mean I want to change the language maybe that will fix the problem.
  6. Rise Of Khergits - Gameplay videos / Trailers

Hello Im new here and I was (still am) looking at this topic, and wondering if there is RoK I or whatever. This one is II so i thought there are previouis parts. If are, let me know please, i would love to start from beginning. If RoK II contains everything let me know as well please.

RoK II doesnt work I downloaded both parts and error occurs when the red bar is filled.
Back
Top Bottom