Search results for query: *

• Users: Gewehr98
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Historical Research Question - British Army Medal Roll

I figure you guys might be the best people to ask regarding a research question I have Is there any key or list of notation marks anywhere I can use to decipher some of the marks in these images? I'm also curious what the No. column represents (obviously number, but what does the number...
  2. Kind of sort of off topic but not...RP Names for British soldiers

Hey guys, If any of you have a subscription to Ancestry UK or the Ancestry World subscription, you can look at the army rolls for British pensioners following the Napoleonic Wars and pick names out of actual British soldiers who served if that so suits your fancy. Here's a link.
  3. Unique Units Based on Recruitment Region

Hey guys, I don't know how much of a pain in the neck this would be for Doc to do, but it might be cool to get some additional unique unit types based on where you're recruiting from. I know recruiting in Scotland allows you to get Highlanders, but everywhere else you just get regular old...
  4. These "Samurai beheaded peasants" messages...

...and the related messages like Samurai killing each other in duels and what not, what are they for? Can I go to the village that was slighted and do something to make them happy?
  5. Historic Uniform Guide

Would anyone be interested in putting something "canon" together so that folks that want to RP a historically accurate military unit of the time are wearing the proper kit?
  6. Forum Romanum Scene

Hello folks, I see that there are some scene developers hard at work making more scenes for this mod. Has the idea been tossed around of creating the Forum Romanum? I have some reference material I can provide if this is a project that people have interest in. Best, JOVE
Back
Top Bottom