Search results for query: *

• Users: zois
  • Order by date
  1. zois

FAQ: Compilation of everything we know so far

I think 3rd one is from an old mod docm was helping with uniforms, called Shadows in the dessert. Been a very long time though
  2. zois

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Damn 1300 pages i sure lost allot of info while i was gone.... So whats going on around guys?
  3. zois

i could help with a couple of charging shouts....
  4. zois

TheOrest007 said:
    kuauik said:
    Docm30 - this is one of the reasons i quit modding,ungrateful bunch of whiners :razz:

This is why I'm making my mod without a thread, without anyone seeing my work and without many people knowing about it.
    dude you just told us that you are making one xD
  5. zois

Hazzardevil said:
    TheOrest007 said:
    dinnerdog2zero said:
    CluelessWill said:
    Prussians were once considered "The Spartans of the North"
    The Spartans were never that good anyway.

I find it interesting how Hollywood makes Spartans or Samurai or other warriors seem like they are gods of war and make it seem like they are unbeatable. Cossacks on the other hand were quite the warriors :twisted:.

We need more films to make different warriors seem god-like and laugh at them. We could start off with the 300 Spartans attacked by 1 Samurai and all killed effortlessly.  Then an army of samurai are killed by a handful of redcoats with bayonets. Then the redcoats are massacred by Napoleon,  Wellington and Blucher. All put to Hans Zimmer and Two Steps From Hell.
    LOL i could make a temple for this movie xD
  6. zois

This mod is first in the upcoming of Mount and blade warband. :grin: Im so glad Doc made it to this point almost alone.
  7. zois

i will refuse to continue this stupid conversation we have done so many times in the past.  so i will make a question. How will extreme areas be in the mod? i mean like if you engage someone in the alps or close to sea, are we going to fight on a snowy hill or are you going to try and make a more scenic battlefield? i am talking about some very distinctive areas of europe such as the Scotish highlands or the spanish hills, the alps or the russian forests.
  8. zois

wow... i really had to watch it for 3 times to stop finding it funny :grin: and actually look at the uniforms...
  9. zois

i got a tingling sensation that when the mod is finaly coming out the number of recruits asking for the release date will be too damn hight.
  10. zois

SeanBeansShako said:
    kpetschulat said:
    The "blabbing" that goes on is free bumps, and it keeps this mod up at the top of WIP mods list. And, it's working, by bringing new people to watch the mod production, regardless if they say "wen can haz releez pl0x." We're doing our job of talking, mostly on-topic, about the mod, and as I said, provides bumps to the thread, and keeps it up on le top'eth.

Counter point, this mod might be in the top ten Mod Of The Year Most Wanted category for Mod DB. Reading some of the stuff posted in this thread can be quite painful at times for those just wanting information about said mod progress.
    i will agree, even i that have been here for a year (god....) i find it rather disturbing to keep up. But it is fun just to sit back and watch you guys talking about everything i dont know :razz:
  11. zois

Hmm why does one guy carry a pike??
  12. zois

pfff who looks at da faces? if she is the daughter of the second stronger lord of the realm then she is on your list.....
  13. zois

Ohhhh now it all makes sense :grin:
  14. zois

what is that nasal snuff? (it sounds like some sort of drug :razz:)
  15. zois

ElPadrino said:
    Imperial Glory was my first strategy game :grin: I like it since i bought NTW i didn't play it anymore.
    Same here... though i tottaly liked it back then.....i had a whole plan on how to dominate the map with each different faction... cossacks 2? oooh dem memmories are comming one after another. though its economy was just stupid (if your troops where in battle and u didnt have enough coal they couldnt fire !). from these series (cossacks,american conquest) what really trapped me was the Morale system and the massive battles. And ofcource the very hard campaign that i never managed to finish. perhaps one day....
  16. zois

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

3 years???? This mod is under development for 3 years and i dont even know about it? Imposible.... :grin:
  17. zois

Only his name has the smell of a troll on it...
  18. zois

dinnerblaster said:
    lol, now that both drTomas with his cannon code and von Afton are in the team, L'Aigle can be officially named the graveyard/second chance of the Twilight of the Sun king.
    Cmon dont be so harsh lad. They just wanna help this thing develop faster... their mod was great.
  19. zois

Docm30 said:
    I can't just cut areas from the map.

So you are going to have them under the occupation of the factions that will be included in the first release? (cause having blank areas here and there is at least for me far worse from some cities and towns with the same scene and troops.)
  20. zois

Paris will go BOOM....... with this mod :grin:
Back
Top Bottom