Search results for query: *

1. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

U can make dethcam for WfAs !?!?!!??  I would pay money for ur mod if that was in the next patch
  2. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

Well good luck (as if u need it and as if I believe in it) :roll: with future mods (obvs if any)
  3. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

Whens the next big update??? Amazing work on this mod don't let it die (at least until it can't be improved) a small suggestion. I understand if you don't use it but adding the option to make companions lords if ur a rebel or if u have a fief u don't need (like a village u get when u first join a faction) thanks... Even if u don't use it... LOVE the bayoneted muskets btw only thing making me use a weapon that can't be used on a mount, oh and te light Swedish two hander brilliant, if weak, which would be true in real life!! Thanks anyway for making this great mod!
  4. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

That's fined thanks for the explanation  :grin:
  5. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

Bot placement around player script error or something similar thanks again
  6. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

I started getting script errors during sieges about bit deployment or something alon those lines nothing wrong seems to be happening but was just wondering I it was my game or the mod itself thnks  :grin:
  7. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

Yeh thanks took me a while to figure it out while watching the download video on YouTube! Thanks anyway for the comment WinRAR is a great piece of software to use... Great mod btw  :grin:
  8. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

When I download it I get a RAR. file... not a folder???? is that right or should it be a folder??? I did run and save...is that wrong or what??? thanks
  9. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

SP Other WFaS Battle Size Changer v1.6

Even then it will kill my computer  :twisted: off subject how do I get the URL code from RPGs personality quiz on to my signature?
  10. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

Best thing in With Fire & Sword? (POLL)

A pity about marriages, WFaS time period is the best for political marriages but sadly I'm stuck with dueling angry lords for a 'thank-you' from a MARRIED WOMAN!!!!!! AI and vollies good combo, but they are sitting ducks to my Crimean horsearchers!!!!!!!
  11. Dat_Dude_With_The_Axe

SP Other WFaS Battle Size Changer v1.6

is it 1000 a side or 500 v 500?
Back
Top Bottom