Search results for query: *

• Users: chargerz43
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. chargerz43

Unnamed Bannerlord Clan Concept Discussion [NA]

Not active until Bannerlord release. This post is showing a concept for a future clan and is a work in process. unnamed Goal Create a clan large enough to create inter-group events, so we're not always dependent on others to have fun! Also, I'd like field enough warriors to take part in large...
  2. chargerz43

Need Java Help

So I'm not good with loops in Java. This loop keeps repeating itself into an infinite loop. Any tips on how to fix it? Once again I'm not good with Java so don't judge  :P import java.util.Scanner; public class NumberGuess { public static void main(String[] args) {...
  3. chargerz43

Android Rooting Help

I have a Motorola Droid Razr M with Jellybean 4.1.1 I'd like to know how to root it. I've made several attempts through Google to find a solution, but I haven't found one yet. If you can offer any help then that'd be great! Thank you!
  4. chargerz43

Frontiercraft :: A Minecraft server

I am trying to create a public Minecraft server based on the golden age of the North American frontier. I might need mods and plugins that are custom made for this server. I also need someone who has knowledge of Bukkit server plugins and how they work and interact with each other. If you are...
  5. chargerz43

[Confederate] 1st Rockbridge Artillery [RockBridge]

A Confederate artillery battery for the North & South Mod About Us We pride ourselves on simplicity of orders and organization. Initial training takes less than 5 minutes, and you are obligated to practice and continue training on your own time. You'll never be forced to attend events and be...
  6. chargerz43

[CSA] 1st Cherokee Mounted Rifles [1CMR]

Remove. Rethinking Plans. "Riding for Revenge" The First Cherokee Mounted Rifles want YOU! That's right, the Cherokee Riders want your ass and want it hard. We are looking for fresh Native American troops to join us and you have been hand selected to join. Not only do you get free lodging and...
  7. chargerz43

The Gangnam Doomsday Prophecy

From [Controversial Humor] Cell's Facebook Page Thoughts?
  8. chargerz43

Looking for a (TeamSpeak) Home

Hey I thought the server section would be most appropriate place for this. I'd just like to have a free spot in a TeamSpeak server that I could use at times when I want to game with other people or just talk through audio and eventually use for a clan. So if you'd like some company in your...
  9. chargerz43

Phone Poll

You might have seen my posts before about deciding what phone I'd like to get but this one is for real this time. Just make a post explaining your choice down below if you'd like.
  10. chargerz43

The Infantry Organization Guide | Contributions Made by Community

Army Corp Division Brigade Regiment Divided into battalions Battalion Company Division Brigade Régiment Bataillon Compagnie Peloton Escouade WIP WIP WIP WIP Guides Col. Argus's Guide This is a simplified rendition of a period French manual. However, at this level of...
  11. chargerz43

STOP and read this

Your left arm is now a running chainsaw, how screwed are you?
  12. chargerz43

Please take time to look at this...

http://www.change.org/petitions/governor-tom-corbett-pa-board-of-pardons-district-attorney-seth-williams-grant-clemency-to-terrance-williams-survivor-of-child-sexual-abuse?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=10675&alert_id=haqebjIzZe_yYJdaSoBzz Terry Williams is a Pennsylvania...
  13. chargerz43

Sorry

On the "compare with my car with yours" post I was just trying to start a friendly discussion, wasn't trying to brag as its totally a blue collar car :lol: , nor did I know there was a car thread, maybe I didn't look close enough. Sorry.
  14. chargerz43

Compare with my car with yours

'96 Chevy Lumina LS with a V6 3.1 Liter and 215 horsepower. Sedan w/ 4 doors, seats 6 (somehow) Drive train is front wheel drive. How does your car compare with mine?
  15. chargerz43

If you were stuck inside the last game you played...

If you were stuck inside the last game you played, how screwed are you?
  16. chargerz43

Unban Request

Im not sure what name I was banned under. possibly METH_ADDICT or THING_2 I was banned from NW_Official_US_1 Was banned for team killing I assume Around 3-4 months ago Central Standard Time I'm not sure how to find my user ID number so I guess I need help on that.
  17. chargerz43

An Offer to All Clans

If you are currently building a clan or have one going already, feel free to contact me if you want some space for your gaming adventures in my TeamSpeak 3 server. Just add chargerz43 on Steam if your interested. Have a fantastic day/night :)
  18. chargerz43

Need French-Dutch Translation

Does anyone know the translation for "27ème Bataillon de Chasseurs Hollandais?"
  19. chargerz43

Need help with fog.

How do I make a map completely foggy? If I click on edit weather there's no options, and if I select Prop- spr_mm_weather_fog and then right click on the map, nothing happens. Any help would be nice, thanks.
Back
Top Bottom