Search results for query: *

1. Jarvisimo

B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

Count me in! Programming and scening! A little 3D and UI if I'm not too rusty there.
  2. Jarvisimo

The European Union. Everyone keep calm. Be civil.

That'd be cool. Thanks guys, I'll get in touch ASAP.
  3. Jarvisimo

Interesting! I'll look into that, thanks very much for the tip.

Relevant gif.

SilkyBoringHorsechestnutleafminer.gif
  4. Jarvisimo

I am pro-EU. Unfortunately, I'll be out of the country at the time of the referendum, I'll be in Japan. Is it possible for me to vote postally, or ask someone to vote on my behalf?
  5. Jarvisimo

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

Naval battles would be super cool, I wouldn't mind working on the code for ramming with you SnD if you like!
  6. Jarvisimo

OSP Kit MP Native MS 1.168 without Singleplayer - 0.2 hotfix released

Cool idea. What's missing from the 1.0 version that meant you called this 0.1?
  7. Jarvisimo

Introduction/Hello thread

Um... Wrong thread?
  8. Jarvisimo

MP Tutorial Module System Faction Specific Victory/Defeat Music in Multiplayer

Woops! Yeah I haven't had time to proofread this yet. Thank you for the compliments :smile:
  9. Jarvisimo

MP Tutorial Module System Faction Specific Victory/Defeat Music in Multiplayer

Figured I'd share this as it does add something to the multiplayer experience and is really simple to get set up. How to implement 1. At the END of module_sounds.py, add the following lines. ("fac1_win_music", sf_2d|sf_priority_10|sf_vol_10, ["fac1_win_music.wav"]), ("fac2_lose_music"...
  10. Jarvisimo

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

How can I get the player's class when in multiplayer? Can I use player_id to find this out?

Edit, figured it out. You can use player_get_troop_id in multiplayer.
  11. Jarvisimo

What made you happy today?

Well, I'm back, as after four months of counseling I've got to the point where neither myself nor my counselor feel the need for me to go.

For any others here suffering with mental health and past trauma, CBT was a godsend for me. I've never felt better, or more human and whole. Still got to finish this course of antidepressants until June, though.

Posting here out of pride. Beating my mental health issues and healing some of the wounds of the past is such a huge achievement for me, and I guess I'm just bursting to share.

:smile:
  12. Jarvisimo

Introduction/Hello thread

Well, after a long absence I'm back. Staying away from forums/social media allowed me to work my ass off and now I'm studying Computer Science at university.

Speaking of which, today I have a test on operating systems. Should probably study for that.
  13. Jarvisimo

Can somebody just please help me!!

Hey, don't worry we'll help you get it fixed. :smile:

What have you edited for your mod recently? When was the last time it was working?
  14. Jarvisimo

Nordous' Sceners Guild

It doesn't. That seems to work for rotation, but not elevation? I found that tip before during my search.
  15. Jarvisimo

Nordous' Sceners Guild

Searched everywhere for this - can I copy-paste sceneprops at their elevation/rotation etc?
  16. Jarvisimo

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

1388215034320.gif

Love the voice acting. Mount&Blade can't be any different, TW outdid themselves. My only concern is that the movement seems a little floaty, perhaps a better acceleration curve or something wouldn't be out of place.
  17. Jarvisimo

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

How would I best go about adding ambient sound to the world map which plays constantly whenever the player is on the campaign map?
  18. Jarvisimo

Scottish Independence

Vieira said:
    kurczak said:
    I'm hopin for a no, because 21st century Europe should be above 19th century romantic nationalism.

My mother's nationalism isn't particularly romantic.

"I want to become independent so that I know my vote will make a difference, because right now I don't vote in the elections because it doesn't make a difference. No nation who has becaome independent of the UK has wanted to come back, so I don't see why we would be different. We can give it a shot and if we **** up then at least we don't have to blame anybody else for how **** the country is". Paraphrased, but the general idea.

Sorry for referencing an older post here, but I'd love to share a counter-point.

I visited Zanzibar last year as part of an exchange project for college.

Each and every single local were unanimous that they wish the British hadn't left. All the nice buildings, roads, infrastructure, hospitals, government buildings - hell, even the few multiple storey buildings - all built by the British.

They say they send letters every year asking to be taken back, because the country has done nothing but fall back into poverty after the British left, because all the skilled engineers, builders etc were British.

So, atleast one nation who gained independence has wanted to come back. :smile:

That said, I'd understand if the referendum had gone Yes. Scotland is very left wing, and unfortunately England is plummeting further and further toward the right as the recession goes on.
  19. Jarvisimo

Official 3D art thread - Warband

^What blob said.

Plus, a big part of the performance hit of NW is the shaders and musket smoke.

Edit: This is an assumption. I don't know this.
Back
Top Bottom