Search results for query: *

1. lordJehovah

The Nostalgia Thread.

As you all know, everyone has had his lovely experiences, both highs and lows, great things and bad stuff, on this gem of a forum. We all have had our great, intelligent chats full of pages upon pages of insightful topics, we have had comical gems and stories here too. We have also had our...
  2. lordJehovah

What be on yer mind? v.II

Do be free to share whatever be on yer mind. Cheers to the new thread.  :D
  3. lordJehovah

Rate the looks of the guy above you.

Simple- You have to comment and rate the looks of the guy above you, seriously.
  4. lordJehovah

Who is the better of the two above?

1) First, you'll have to rate both of the guys above, stating clearly why you think each deserves the ratings they got. The better guy will be, of course, the one with the better ratings. 2) After that, you'll post your own intended personalities, which you want to be compared. The duo could...
  5. lordJehovah

Thousands estimated dead in Uttarakhand landslide- and flood- scenario.

****. ****. A few weeks ago, due to perhaps the heavy rainfall, large floods and landslides occur in the state of Uttarakhand here in India. The sacred towns of Kedarnath and Badrinath and the surrounding region is badly affected, with thousands of pilgrims caught up due to the fact that a...
  6. lordJehovah

Bluetooth doesn't work!

The in-built Bluetooth isn't running on my Sony Vaio laptop (model VPCCW1ZEG), even though I've turned on the switch. I've also searched on the net, but to no avail. Help please!! (Also, if it helps, laptop's running on 64-bit Windows 7 Home Basic.)
  7. lordJehovah

Rate the username of the forumite above you.

Pretty simple, I think. So, lets go!
  8. lordJehovah

The greatest invention ever

Hmmm... well it seems the theme of the thread is pretty much self-explanatory.  Everybody posts what they think to be the greatest invention ever and the reason behind it. You can also rebut each other. Okay, I'll begin. I think Wikipedia is the greatest invention ever. It allows free knowledge...
  9. lordJehovah

I can't install AoM!

I've tried installing AoM over and over, but to no avail. I've tried Ignoring the files causing trouble, I've tried to manually Copy-Paste the files causing trouble, but nothing's helping. Plzz Help!
  10. lordJehovah

Give funny title to the forumite above you.

Alright, another new thread. Give a funny title to the forumite above you. The next guy rates the title and then gives his title to the earlier guy. Simple enough, huh? Alright, BEGIN.
  11. lordJehovah

Rate the quote quoted above.

Alright, a new thread. Just hope it is more successful than my other ones. So, the theme: rate the quote quoted above you, and then post another quote. Quote must come along with the one who said so.  No ninja'ing. Alright, to begin with: "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend...
  12. lordJehovah

The Fanfic Thread: The Blade, The Blood and The Blonde

Hi, this is Pachinko, and I'm gonna start a fanfiction thread in the above topic. The story is based in Calradia, and the hero is a blonde young Nord by the name of Aedgarr. All the factions are present (of Warband; though political situations are different), and all comments, suggestions and...
  13. lordJehovah

Oggy and the cockroaches

Hi, does anyone here watch Oggy and the cockroaches? It's a very good slapstick cartoon, and I'd like to talk about it. For those who are French, the cartoon is called "Oggy et les cafards" in French.
  14. lordJehovah

Anyone has good screenshots of Warband?

Hi, I need a good forum pic. It's a little off-angle and boring. Does anyone have good screenshots (preferably headshots)? Please reply ASAP! Thanks. :)
Back
Top Bottom