Search results for query: *

1. My plans for 0.9 / suggestions / discussion

Bad Idea said:
    Major overhauls to the magic system. Watch the video to see what i mean.

It's beautiful!  :oops:
  2. PF NA Server- Requesting Inquiry Towards What I Percieve as an Unlawful Permaban

I do not know the name of the admin that banned me, unfortunately.  This is because I was spontaneously kicked from the server and did not notice a warning (if indeed there was one at all).  I am sure that the admin was under a lot of stress because of all the players he had to monitor (there were over 100 at the time), so his patience may have already ran out when he noticed me and my friend shooting into the town from the hill.
  3. PF NA Server- Requesting Inquiry Towards What I Percieve as an Unlawful Permaban

Yes, I use ts regularly.  What is the name of the ts? (I think the only way to find out normally is to go into the server and read the welcome message.)
  4. PF NA Server- Requesting Inquiry Towards What I Percieve as an Unlawful Permaban

The unfair part is that I have not been able to play this awesome mod, and considering that I am on the Pacific Coast, it is the only server I can play on that has manageable ping.  I just hope that an admin notices this thread so that my situation can be fixed.
  5. PF NA Server- Requesting Inquiry Towards What I Percieve as an Unlawful Permaban

Hello, I am here to request that my ban on the NA server be lifted.  My username is Blindness (although that might not be significant) and my friends username is Chrono.  My friend made a similar post about this incident (the post "PF NA server Banned from last night"), however I was unable to...
Back
Top Bottom