Search results for query: *

• Users: fasader
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. fasader

[Suggestion] Picking up items from horseback

While playing CTF, you usually have tons of items dropped around the flag sites from all the kills there. The problem is that if you're trying to dismount (to grab the flag) fast while standing on a weapon you will end up picking up weapons from the ground instead of dismounting which can be...
  2. fasader

Does the journal have any use in game?

title says it all :P couldn't find anything on search.
  3. fasader

Banner problem

There's this banner I want that I've seen on some lords in the game but I don't have it available when I get to choose my banner. So my question is... do different factions get different banners to pick or is this specific banner just unavailable to players (It's the red-white chess plate, GO...
  4. fasader

sargoth arena bug

It was a 4 team 7 per team fight, and I was spawned outside lol :D luckily my team won
  5. fasader

bug with kg

I rescued the kidnapped girl, and while having her in my party those messages kept popping up. It went away as I returned her to home.
  6. fasader

lost battle = lost heroes?

I can't find them, I had 6 friends, wasted a lot on their equipment. Attacked a big army by accident and lost, is there a way to get them back?
  7. fasader

king's quest

Does it ever stop? I mean that follow me quest. I've been following my king for about a month now and then I got the same quest again, without him telling me anything else in the meantime  :x
  8. fasader

war...

Is there anything I can do except for waiting to get my faction to declare war? My faction hasn't had any war for 500 days... I fully upgraded my fief, read like 5 books..got nothing to do. Even my army is fully trained  :x
Back
Top Bottom