Search results for query: *

1. fasader

11 years of development and still missing.....

Hope all the forum Turks and their families and neighbors are ok, I heard news about the earthquakes there. We had bad earthquakes in Hrvatistan as well a couple of years ago. People still rebuilding, politicians making a mockery out of it... you know the drill. Hopefully gonna be better for them than it is for our people that were affected.

also:
    VIRwhPi.jpg
  2. fasader

YFfBMTW.png

I'm still waiting for the haircut update...
    on an unrelated note this looks cool:
  3. fasader

Official Release

congratulations, but one thing is still missing...
  4. fasader

Thoroughly enjoyed this thread. 10/10
    What you would enjoy even more is having those kinds of haircuts in-game.
  5. fasader

Need More Info black pixels bug

I got the same thing happening to me since last patch (e1.2.1). Occurs sometimes in battles and tournaments to me.
    F63vAmT.png

Computer Specs:
    GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
    CPU:i5-4570k
    RAM:16Gb
  6. fasader

My experience with the Smithing system.

I thought so too. Until I crafted a cutting polearm for myself, gained a ton of xp and discovered it was worth 58000 GPs. And that a higher tier thrusting polearm was worth almost no xp and only 1861 gp, despite being harder and made of higher tier metal.
    Yes, thrusting polearms have very low damage so they give very low exp, it's ridiculous.
  7. fasader

I was assuming that the difficulty of the weapon dictated the experience... Yet another system where people have to meta game it for it to work..

--snip--
    It was this before 1.1.0 I think. After that it's like Skjuld mentioned, defined by damage and also weapon speed. It's capped at around 60k to sell. This cap raises as your trading skill progresses.
    I raised my smithing skill easily from ~170 that I had before that patch to 320+ by mass crafting a type of tier 4 polearm that did 152 damage at 81 speed.
    Only needing 2 steel and 1 hardwood for around 19k base exp.
  8. fasader

balancing issues aside, it would also be nice to have the legendary perk work properly :rolleyes:
    Qeb4pVp.png
    :roll:
Back
Top Bottom