Search results for query: *

• Users: Daewi
  • Order by date
  1. Daewi

Beach Assault :)

When searching after a channel called TSG I "only" get 6800 results. Suggestion: Copy & paste the link here :wink:
  2. Daewi

Native American faction.

I have a hard time picturing Indians fighting in Europe against Prussians and other European factions.
  3. Daewi

۞ Norske Livregiment til Fods ۞ [Recruiting NA]

Lykke til. (Good luck)  :grin:

4. Daewi

Authorization key incorrect?!

Same here. No luck. Rumors has it that TW's server is going haywire.
  5. Daewi

Any canon experts PLEASE ANSWER

Doing some ranging shots may give you a feeling of the trajectory, before engaging targets 'to kill'. I usually tilt the camera so I can look down the barrel of the cannon and line it up against the intended target before I fire.
  6. Daewi

MP Fantasy [WB] Solgaard Roleplay

Good evening.

Will it be possible to purchase horses for commoners? I am thinking about scouts, messengers, and cavalrymen in particular.

-Daewi
  7. Daewi

NW in lego form

Dude, that's some cool decals you have there.
  8. Daewi

Regiment Recruiting

Good luck.

Some more info about the regiment would do you good :smile:
  9. Daewi

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Comrade Temuzu said:
    Also, speaking of PoWs, how will they be treated in the mod? I dont presume Ramun will be wandering towns in search for galley slaves?

At least we wouldn't need press gangs if Ramun could provide fresh prussian officers as deckhands.  :twisted:
  10. Daewi

32nd Virginia Volunteer Infantry [EU] [Recruiting]

Hello. I got some questions.

When do you train?
    Which events/LBs do you participate in?

Daewi
  11. Daewi

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30 said:
    In reality, an officer was issued nothing and would be required to supply all of his own clothing and equipment, including the sword. An officer would have to be fairly well off to afford such a richly decorated sword, though; most would have plain blades and ungilded hilts.

Presently, all the blue-and-gilt bladed swords are rewards. Can't say if it'll stay that way, or if I won't just have the reward items for sale (at quite the price, naturally), as well.

Sounds good. Making them rewards will give incentive to the players to live out the life as a courageous officer in the Grande Armée :wink:

How much would you say one of those would cost a company officer back then? They almost seem to be worth the entire military pension to an average officer in the Imperial Guard  :shock:
  12. Daewi

Regimental Medals / Achievements / Ranks / Detachments [Free for all]

Finally one I'm eligible to receive  :mrgreen: .  Thank you for sharing.
  13. Daewi

-RECRUITING- 2nd(Queen's Royal) Regiment of foot

Quite right. The 2nd (The Queen's Royal) Regiment of Foot was a regular infantry regiment of the line.

Good luck though. Britannia, rule the waves  :cool:
  14. Daewi

New Player!

You can find a list over the regiments/clans in Napoleonic Wars here:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,259202.0.html

I hope find yourself something suitable :smile:
  15. Daewi

I can't find servers

Provided that you bought the game legally there should be nothing stopping you.

In this matter steam is a way to communicate. Like a chat program. http://steamcommunity.com/apps/
    You have to download it and make an account in order to use it.
  16. Daewi

im looking into making a regiment on North and South Where do i start????

I'm just gonna throw out some suggestiions. They are not sorted in any specific order.

1. Get a TS channel
    2. Work out a draft for how you want the regiment organised. Ranks, units, trainings, battles, rules, what kind of regiment you want (line, cav, skirmish, arty), etc.
    3. Get some members. Perhaps you have some friends that is interested?
    4. Have fun (most important one)

I wish you luck.
  17. Daewi

Sergeant Class

The British sergeant have less accuracy. You will also notice that he uses longer time to align his sights than the ordinary ranker.

Edit: Sh*t... A typo from my side. Obvously I meant the american sergeant  :lol:
  18. Daewi

>> 0.99 M ...the O L D -P U B L I C- Version of 1860s <<

I have been reading through here some times now and it's exiting to read how the patch is coming along :smile:

I also spent some time on an old campaign I started way back, when I heard the new patch was coming soon. Looks like 2013 will have an entertaining start. Looking forward to it. Cheers.  :grin:
  19. Daewi

M&B game

That is regretable :\ . The DLC is only available through purchase. On the other hand the DLC does not cost much. Most people would consider the price as affordable.

20. Daewi

M&B game

Hello :smile:

You have to buy the DLC. Try to look it up on steam.

Edit: Try this link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,225530.0.html
Back
Top Bottom