Search results for query: *

• Users: weaktaz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. weaktaz

Create a mod team guys.

Hello to any1.I must point that we have many realy realy good moders with many fantastic mod.But imagine if all these guys create just for once a moders team.Can any1 imagine what mod they are able to create???My imaginations isnt that strong to imagine the resolts.They are many ways to organize...
  2. weaktaz

unfair troops

Hi guys.I join with scotland and i think that their troops arent so good like english troops.I had 30 highlanders and 10 veteran highlanders and all my troops died or wounted from 20 english soldiers.My party morale was exelent
  3. weaktaz

how i can modify movement speed?

Hi guys.how i can modify the movement speed on a module?i download a module but the player run like crazy.i want to move much slower. :|
  4. weaktaz

What about raid boss at M&B?

What about raid bosses at M&B?i know it hard to do it but i think its a good idea.M&B is at an age of myths and legends.with trolls and monsters.in fact it was tall ugly and strong mans.who had great treasure by stealing from peasants.creating a tall ugly and strong man who need a big party to...
  5. weaktaz

How can keap your heros at 0.950?

hi Guys.at 0.950 i find 10 heros in taverns.after 26 days(game play) one by one start leave my party...:s. now i have only 6 of them and the problem is that i lost the weapons and armors i give them :(.
  6. weaktaz

what about a 300spartan mod(for 0.901)?;)

what about a 300spartan mod(for 0.901)?;)
  7. weaktaz

How i can siege a town?

plz how i can siege a town?what i must have?i have an army of 109 ppl and when i go to an enemy town nothing happend...(i can siege a castle but not a town)  :?
Back
Top Bottom