Search results for query: *

• Users: Bluehawk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bluehawk

Bluehawk's Russian Revision Mod

This is a cross-post from the Flying Squirrel Entertainment forums. The original thread can be found here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=39945.0 This is a reskin mini-mod that fixes some visible problems with the uniforms, banners etc. of the Russian faction that have been...
  2. Bluehawk

Fixed Scabbards Minimod

This should have a broader appeal than my other mod... I've fixed the scabbards in the mod that had no vertex animations, the ones that should still show a hilt on your hip after you drew your weapon, giving the impression you're wearing two swords at once. Now they animate properly. I also...
  3. Bluehawk

Russian expansion mini-mod

This small mod expands the Russian faction's light infantry troop tree to include the Provincial Forces (aka Militia or Opolcheniye) of 1806-07, specifically the "Mobile Militia" which remained when the bulk of the force was disbanded, but as if they were still standing by the mod's setting of...
  4. Bluehawk

BRF sizes

How big is too big, and are crashes common? I'm currently trying to edit some meshes for the mod L'Aigle but all of its torso and leg armour are stored in a single BRF file named "napo_clothing" which currently contains 3,665 meshes and sits at 58 MB on the drive. When I scroll down far enough...
  5. Bluehawk

Russian Infantry + Cavalry Regulations, 1811 and 1796, translated into English

The 1811 Military Regulations on the Infantry Service was essentially a training manual which was to be divided into three parts, covering training individual or small groups of soldiers in everything from how to stand properly to how to load and fire a musket in various patterns, to company and...
  6. Bluehawk

7y Leib-Gvardii Preobrazhensky [Recruiting NA]

-----FSE Forum Thread----- 7-й Лейбъ-Гвардіи Преображенскій Полкъ 7y Leib-Gvardii Preobrazhensky Polk The 7y Leib is a Russian foot-guard regiment for Mount and Blade: Warband: Napoleonic Wars based in the United States and Canada. We primarily fight with line infantry tactics and our members...
  7. Bluehawk

Russian banner typo

Since WilsonMG's thread about the Old Guard's tail coats was such a success (more or less), I thought I'd bring this to someone's attention. It's incredibly minor and most players won't notice, but there's a spelling mistake on the regimental banner of the St. Petersburg Militia. The phrase is...
  8. Bluehawk

Uncommanded AI in Commander Battles

When a player disconnects from a server in the middle of a Commander battle, his or her AI soldiers have a tendency to veer randomly towards the edge of the map and often behind a hill or something where they're difficult to find. It's almost as if they're trying to flee the map the way AI did...
Back
Top Bottom