Search results for query: *

• Users: F50
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Simple AI change

When an AI footman is attacking cavalry, the footman should choose the side that will generate the most speed bonus.Too often my horse is whacked in the butt when the footman could've knocked me clear off my horse.
  2. abillity to leave sieges

When I entered my castle (under siege) with just myself and my heroes, I was forced to "join the battle" repeatedly even though I kept getting KOed. Rather than stay to slog through the hour-long fight, I pkilled the game (I am using wine). I would like the ability to let the garrison handle it...
  3. I should not have lost

I attacked a group of ~150 vaegiers with only my heroes and a following party numbering ~200 I was knocked out during the battle, and was taken prisoner. This should not have happened as there were ~200 allies ready to back me up. I lost my heavy charger too, and 2500 denars.
  4. show character speed when not moving

right now, you have to be moving in order to know how fast you can move. This is weird because if you know the speed of all the other parties on the map, why do you know so little about your own speed? Until now, this hasn't been a big deal, since if you were caught then, you could just run...
  5. conscription and taxes

When you go to your fief you shouldn't just have to "recruit volunteers" all the time, but be able to force peasants to become warriors. This should have a negative impact on villiage relation moral, cost more, affect the prosperity of the fief, and make people like Firentis upset. Furthermore...
  6. Sanjar Khan gives congradulations for defeating...himself?

NPC's will congratulate the player after a battle, but they often refer to it as a victory over themselves. It seems to happen most when there are multiple parties involved.
  7. Failing the serf quest

If you fail the serf quest, your own character will reprimand himself. I forget the exact dialogue, but my character addressed himself in the dialogue. This occurred while doing a quest for Lord Sebula.
  8. Player clones in Uhlun castle

So I go to Uhlun castle and exit via the door "go to the town center". This takes me to a scene with a clone of myself standing by several units. In the background is a siege scene, apparently I am besieging the castle. I wonder if I was not bound in vassalage to Sanjar Khan if I would be able...
  9. Siege ideas that you feel should be implemented prior to 1.0

This is separate from the king's court thread in that all of the suggestions should be relatively easy to implement and should be wanted prior to 1.0 (in other words, stuff to add polish to sieges, not completely new gameplay). 1. You should be able to leave a siege like the AI. Of course, no...
  10. Some gripes with the last beta

I am somewhat disappointed that this is the last beta as there are some changes that have not been made that I feel should've been done several versions ago (and that I didn't find in the changelog): 1. Khergit troop tree Horseman is the same level as horse archer. This does not make sense at...
  11. My wounding = castle taken? I don't think so

I was defending Jerbe castle, and somehow managed to fall through the floor. This eventually resulted in my being knocked unconscious. Though there was still 100+ men inside the castle, I found myself captured by the enemy and all 100+ men inside the castle suddenly dissapeared and the castle...
  12. That castle is *MINE*

When I was preparing ladders to attack the castle, a swadian lord comes up from behind me and starts sieging the castle. When I stop building ladders out of shock, I go to the castle again and join teh siege, which results in the kingdom of Swadia taking the castle. It should have been MINE...
  13. Bandit infestation problem

If you are knocked out while you try to clear a town of bandits, then your entire party loses the battle. This is *really* annoying when your fief suddenly is looted for no reason at all. My troops could have easily overwhelmed them on their own. When I was knocked out, 13 bandits were slain. I...
  14. refused quests

When you refuse a quest, you may not be able to get another one from that NPC for months afterwards "no, I do not have any other tasks for you" at least it would be nice if I could say something along the lines of "I have changed my mind, I would like to do that quest" perhaps it would give...
  15. navigation points for improved AI pathfinding in sieges

Some map-defined points to help the AI with pathfinding would help in certain sieges. Grundwalder castle is a particularly good example of this. Left to itself, the AI will attempt to scale a sheer cliff, which, despite the great climbing skills of horses and infantry, they more often than not...
  16. Sieging a castle should mean that no one gets in or out

Its kinda pointless to try to starve a castle when you don't stop caravans as they come in, or lords as they go out. How do you intend to starve them if they are perfectly free to sally forth and gather food? I suggest that waiting *at* the castle automatically intercepts movement in or out of...
  17. Khergit troop tree

This has been mentioned before but there is a bug in the Khergit troop tree not fixed in 0.955. The Khergit horseman and the Khergit horse archer have the same level. Furthermore the Khergit horseman doesn't have a ranged attack while its predecessor (Khergit Skirmisher) does. It looks like the...
  18. What would be needed to make a 1vs1 duel feasible?

This is a brainstorming thread. What would be needed to make a 1v1 duel feasible? Right now it is really difficult for either fighter to make headway, and the player always wins. What do you think would be needed to solve this? 1. Shield block directions. This would make shields a lot less...
  19. Khergit Horsemen and Horse Archers

It looks that way to me, too.
  20. I can JUMP!

Jumping in M&B is currently ridiculous. I can almost jump *over* another man's head all while wearing reinforced plate. Not only is this ridiculous, but jumping would be a lot more useful if it was only a small jump. A small, but relatively fast jump would allow you to use it to use of it in...
Back
Top Bottom