Search results for query: *

• Users: Alphα
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Alphα

Bannerlord 1.7.2 - Personal review

Hi all! It's been a while since I posted here. I've been waiting quite some time in order to let the developers polish the game before getting my hands back on it. I must say, it's nicely coming along. I'm really enjoying it, it has been a blast to start a fresh new campaign and to be honest...
  2. Alphα

1.6.0 Experiencing latencies

After a lot of patches and updates I started a brand new campaign to see the current state and progress made on the game. I'm using the 1.6.0 version. I'm experiencing more latencies and loadings that in the past. My game is verry laggy in general and kinda ruins my global playing experience...
  3. Alphα

Resolved Unable to have a Child

Summary: As heroes can die I tried to have some childs. Unfortunately my Wife don't seems to get pregnant. I precise that AI succesfully make babies (visible in logs). Wife name: "Liena" Age 32 -> 38. What I've tried so far: Staying in the same settlement (Wife as gouvenor) during a month...
  4. Alphα

Having a clan without kingdom is useless?

Without having a kingdom I can't see the point of creating parties. I can't create any armies, my clan parties can't follow me to help for a siege for example. Am I missing something ? I need them in order to conquer a fief and become a kingdom.
  5. Alphα

BL Modding Tools

Ca arrive :wink:
  6. Alphα

Unreal Engine 5 Revealed! | Next-Gen Real-Time Demo

For any artists or experienced game developers. This needs to be shared. Let me know guys what you think about. I'm sure UE5 features will change our workflows and methods. I'm really enthousiastic and can't wait to test it out. Full article ...
  7. Alphα

BL Le Modding sur Bannerlord - Liens Utiles

Je profite de la réponse d'un développeur qui apporte quelques informations sur le workflow 3D utilisé pour créer ce topic. J'essaierai le plus possible de tenir le sujet à jour avec un maximum de liens et de tutoriels que possible. Pour le reste je compte sur vous et la communauté afin de...
  8. Alphα

Mise à jour du Forum Français

Bonjour à tous, Le Forum Français a été mis à jour avec l'accord de tous les modérateurs et de l'équipe Taleworlds. Je vais profiter de ce sujet pour vous faire une passe sur les nouveautés que cela comporte. Modifications générales: Les parties ont été brièvement renommées Le sous forum...
  9. Alphα

Liste des Équipes M&b II Bannerlord

Liste des Équipes francophones sur Bannerlord. Merci de bien remplir le formulaire ci dessous pour inscrire votre équipe dans la liste. La liste pour m&b Warband peut être trouvée ici. Je ne posterai que et seulement (!) les informations du formulaire qui répondent aux questions, cette liste...
  10. Alphα

[SOLO] Améliorer son Expérience Bannerlord

Salut à tous! Avec plus de 50+ heures sur le ptit nouveau de taleworlds j'ai commencé à rechercher du côté des mods de Bannerlord. Et c'est très prometteur. En attendant que l'équipe de devs patch au fur et à mesure les crashs et ajoutes les derniers contenus vous pouvez dors et déjà ajouter pas...
  11. Alphα

Not gaining prosperity with my own kingdom?

Sice I created my own kingdom I'm not even gaining 1 point of prosperity. Only a few during a campaign with my fellow companions. (like +1.1) Is that normal? I was having less trouble when I was a simple vassal (+11 per day).
  12. Alphα

Vos meilleures techniques pour avoir un fief?

Comme dans le titre. Quelles sont vos meilleures techniques pour prendre un fief / chateau quand on a pas de royaume? Ca pourrait être intéressant de savoir comment vous autres vous faites :razz:
  13. Alphα

Crossbows gameplay?

Is there a way to get crossbow so far in the game? The only crossbow available in the market is overpriced and out of my perks... Is there any solutions atm?
  14. Alphα

Archers seems to not fire when ally units are ahead

I got a weird feeling when I do battles. I currently have 70+ men with 30 infantry 30 archers & 10 cav and my archers / xbow seems to not fire when ally units are ahead. In warband it was ok tho. They fired in between infantry soldiers. Someone has spotted the same effect ?
  15. Alphα

Using crossbows?

Do you guys know how to use a crossbow? I can't buy one in a trade market. They always are at 22k each and beside that they are out of skills (20). But I can't manage to found one at my level and train with it. Any ideas?
  16. Alphα

Create a second party ?

What is the point creating other parties ? I can't even tell them orders or control them a bit... I don't see how to use it. Someone knows?
  17. Alphα

In Progress Game Crash when trading

Any towns I go, my game crash after trying to press the "done" or "cancel" button while trying to sell something.
  18. Alphα

LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval Props

Some props I made this year for training purpose. Feel free to use them in your projects. If you guys have any questions send me a pm. Uses: - non commercial use - you can use them in your m&b project and more - you are allowed to modify the current objects - credits appreciated Download ...
  19. Alphα

Is Taleworlds hiring ?

I'm looking to know if the taleworlds team need some support for Bannerlord. I already look at : https://www.taleworlds.com/en/content/jobs However you do not establish a concrete list of what you would probably be interested in. Perhaps the community could also work on it. For my part I'm not...
  20. Alphα

Merry Christmas !

I wish you all a merry christmas in advance!
Back
Top Bottom