Search results for query: *

1. ADrunkenIrishman

[N&S] The 28th North Carolina Infantry Regiment

The 28th Infantry Regiment was organized and mustered into Confederate service in September, 1861, at High Point, North Carolina. Its members were from the counties of Surry, Gaston, Catawba, Stanley, Montgomery, Yadkin, Orange, Cleveland, and Sampson. The unit mo ved to New Bern and arrived...
  2. ADrunkenIrishman

NW Completed The Battle of Waterloo. (Event | NA)

The 'Battle of Waterloo' event was inspired when I noticed a thread posted by Mack (Colonel of the 4e) who was thinking of making a Waterloo Campaign. I was motivated by this and figured well if the EU community can have one, why can't the NA community? So this Waterloo event will set out to...
  3. ADrunkenIrishman

1st West Prussian Infantry [Recruiting]

Introduction: We are the 1st West Prussian Infantry. We are a Prussian regiment for the Mount and Blade: Warband DLC "Napoleonic Wars." My goal as a regiment leader is to create a long lasting and enjoyable regiment amongst the Napoleonic Wars community. We are a fairly new regiment and we are...
  4. ADrunkenIrishman

North European Coalition (NEC)

Introduction: The North European Coalition (NEC) is a collection of Napoleonic Wars regiments brought together to defend Europe against potential invading foreign powers. The NEC strives to be an efficient, cohesive, and formidable fighting force on the battlefield. The NEC also aspires to...
  5. ADrunkenIrishman

10th RoA Server - I don't suggest heading there...

Well the fine folk of the 10th RoA run themselves a decent server, and this morning myself and a clan mate thought we'd head over there and check it out, seeing as it was 4 am and we haven't much else going on. What we came across was perhaps the worst case of admin abuse we have ever witnessed...
  6. ADrunkenIrishman

Warriors of Hecton [WoH] *Recruiting*

Introducing the newly formed Warriors of Hecton. Warriors of Hecton is a new Mount & Blade: WFaS clan dedicated to having fun in-game through our skilled abilities, our friendly nature, and our willingness to kick ass.  Warriors of Hecton is a rather exclusive group, to which only the most...
  7. ADrunkenIrishman

The Austrian Army (Accepting Applications).

The new Austrian Army: The newly formed Austrian Army strives to join the last few Austrian regiments. Our goal is to establish a strong, friendly, and fun environment for regiments of the Austrian faction to come into and fight, train, and player together. It is in our best interests to revamp...
  8. ADrunkenIrishman

NW Completed North American Sunday Line Battle

The North American Sunday Line Battle strives to be a fun, organized, and large event which caters to regiments wishing to join an event on Sunday's. Through our stable server provided by Mad Monkey Entertainment, we allow for a safe and fast-paced battle experience. We are open to regiments of...
  9. ADrunkenIrishman

71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot [Light Infantry] [Recruiting NA/EU]

http://71st-regiment.us Introduction: The 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot is a Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars regiment dedicated to creating lasting friendships, enjoying weekly events, and accurately representing military structure, command, and tactics -- all the while making sure our...
  10. ADrunkenIrishman

Delete please :D

Delete this thread if possible.
  11. ADrunkenIrishman

New LB Regiment: The 62nd Wiltshire Regiment of Foot.

Thank you for taking your time to notice this new regiment!  The 62nd Wiltshire was created as a LB regiment for the Mount & Musket: Russia mod.  We're a new regiment, but that doesn't mean we're new to the game.  Currently we consist of the two founding members.  We consider ourselves...
Back
Top Bottom