Search results for query: *

• Users: Talii
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Talii

Tali's Maps

Helm's Deep I want to share with you this map, based upon, as You surely have gathered by now, the Fictional Fortress of Helm's Deep, as Featured in the 2002 Film. Without further Ado, The Screenshots The Link to the Retextured files can be found further down the post. Finished Result...
  2. Talii

Crash on Startup

When I try to start the game, I get the following message: After this the game loads, but towards the end of the start-up loadscreen, it stops responding. If It'll help:
  3. Talii

Frequent Crashes

I've recently got a new computer, and since I started playing M&B on it, I've been experiencing frequent crashes. The Game Simply Freezes, before getting a Mount & Blade have stopped responding window pop up. I'm running Windows 7.
  4. Talii

Multiple Ban Request- 5th KGL Musket

Name of the server you were on: 5thkgl Musket Name of the person causing trouble: I_DONT_TK ( :| ),  62nd_Pte_Patriot, Thejackal Nature of their offense: Excessive teamkilling Time and date of their offense: 1012-07-14, 23.00'ish GMT If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in...
  5. Talii

Ban Request - Official_EU_1 - Jinkz

Name of the server you were on: Official_Eu_1 Name of the person causing trouble: Jinkz Nature of their offense: Teamkilling Time and date of their offense: 12-7-12, around 01:30 GMT If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: None Any proof if you have it, For instance...
  6. Talii

How to Customize your Game further?

Hello, Dear Sirs. I've recently constructed a soundpack for the Brittish, replacing their Charge sounds ( that occur when "c" is pressed) to Rohirrim charge sounds. Now, I would like to change the name of the class, the one that appear in unit selection screen, as well. Is this possible, and...
  7. Talii

Problem uploading custom map to server

Let's Keep it short. I've created a custom map, when uploaded to the server, terrain gets messed and large parts of the map is underwater or hills are generated. Cheers Tali.
  8. Talii

NW Completed Cavalry Groupfighting Tournament No 1

It's about time one of these are hosted for us Cavalry-enthusiasts. For those of you that are wondering, A Groupfighting Tournament is a event where smaller groups of players fight eachother. Everyone is welcome, as long as they have a Team to play with. If you wish to sign up, please sign up...
  9. Talii

Server-list issue

First of all, let me point out that this problem has haunted me from MM. Very often when I retrieve the server list, it will go down to "Retrieving information from servers(300'ish), before it stops. This means that I almost always have issues getting into servers for linebattles, as I never...
  10. Talii

Ideas so Far on Improvements needed for Artillery ( In my opinion)

Hello, NW Community. Over the last weeks, I've been, like most of us, Enjoying the DLC. While I Appreciate the new Artillery Types highly, I feel that both Mortars and Howitzers require some work. First of all, Mortars were used to lob shots into fortresses, or behind other cover, something...
  11. Talii

The Freikorps Artillery Corps[Now Recruiting]

The Freikorps are expanding. Following the sucess of our Dragoon and Lancer Corps, We are now starting an Artillery detachment. This unit is a part of http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169251.0.html Ranks Roster Events Rules Be Active, If you Can't attend any given event...
Back
Top Bottom