Search results for query: *

• Users: Nettelbeck
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nettelbeck

In Progress Activating IPv6 causes everyone to get banned from my servers + invalid key error

When activating IPv6 on Windows Server 2019 Warband/NW apparently refuses to talk to the master server or something. No IPv6: Works IPv6 active: You are banned from the Server Starting IPv6 later on: Invalid key error, after a minute or two the same ban message. Warband prevents me from using...
  2. Nettelbeck

Solution to solve slow download

Dear community, I noticed that the downloads for dedicated servers offered on the download page are at an extremly, horrible low download rate, or even don't work. So my thoughts were: "Why not using the wonderful mechanism of torrents?" So here I am, offering torrent files which are seeded...
  3. Nettelbeck

Straightforward hosting

Hey there. I'd like to advertise a private service I've got to offer. I'm customer at a big german cloudserver distributor and my offer to you is that I'll rent a small cloudserver and let you run your gameserver needings there. Technical specs: Lv 1 Server has 3x 2.13GHz Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU...
  4. Nettelbeck

FI2_Offical_Server

Name: FI2_Offical_Server Description: Place to go to have some fun, perfect settings (working autoblock, fair amount of bots/gold etc.)! MotD: Welcome to the Official FI2 Server, Admins: Dev-Team, Nettelbeck Location: Germany, Dusseldorf EU-wide lagfree 1000mbit/s connection, high performance...
  5. Nettelbeck

All my hosted servers disappeared!

Hi guys, all of the sudden within an hour, our nw-servers hosted by our Windows dedicated server disappeared. I have touched nothing, no scheduled restart or something like that happened. It has just been removed from the serverlist, as if my IP was banned. I checked the listening port of the...
  6. Nettelbeck

Many connections from taleworlds.com to my server?

Hey there, i just like to know why i get between 20-47 connections to taleworlds Webserver IP from random ports has it to do with getting auth keys?. Best wishes, Nettelbeck
  7. Nettelbeck

Server-Favorites Removal?

Hey, I'd like to know where Server-Favorites are saved at, since i got some (30) dead servers inside my favorite list who delay the refreshing of favorites. Best wishes, Nettelbeck
  8. Nettelbeck

NW Completed 1teGarde Friday Linebattle

1teGarde Friday LinebattleCANCELLED Date: Every Friday Register time: 1PM EST ||| 6PM UK ||| 7PM EU Time:  2PM EST ||| 7PM UK ||| 8PM EU Servers: 1teGarde_LB_1, 1teGarde_LB_2, 1teGarde_LB_3, 1teGarde_LB_4, 1teGarde_LB_5 Event slot maximum: 1000 Location: EU - DE Cannon/howitzer limit: 2...
  9. Nettelbeck

NW Completed 1teGarde Wednesday Cavalry Event

1teGarde Wednesday Cavalry Event Date: Every Wednesday Time: 8:45PM / 20:45 GMT+1 Server: 1teGarde_Linebattle Location: EU Slots: 200 Cavalry size: Between 8-12 Cavalry types: all, but only one per regiment Sign up here via the following message:
  10. Nettelbeck

NW Completed 1teGarde Linebattle Tournament with Prizes!

The 1teGarde is holding an Linebattle Tournament with prizes. You may choose between these times (GMT+1) for the linebattles: Monday 8:15 PM Tuesday 7:00 PM Wednesday 8:15 PM Thursday 8:45 PM Friday 7:00 PM Saturday 4:00 PM Sunday 4:00 PM Register for the joust in this thread, Template: ---...
  11. Nettelbeck

1teGarde Train/LB-Server Giveaway

The glorious 1teGarde is giving away 200 Slot Train/LB-Servers for Regiments on its epic dual octacore core Intel Xeon, 10gbit Germany Frankfurt Server. Therefore the server has a bit slow connection for American Regiments (Ping about 100 to 150ms), but if you don't mind you can apply aswell...
Back
Top Bottom