Search results for query: *

1. Celticpred

Congratulations on the sub-forum!

I will be trying this out! Looks awesome! I love mods with custom items and all new factions! Has a fantasy feel to it which I love for M&B games.
  2. Celticpred

Early Money Making Tips?

Fight in the arena, sell prisoners, become a Merc.
  3. Celticpred

1 handed or 2 handed. That is the question....

felixng2011 said:
    No need to buy the special rune weapons. You can buy a Tempered Rune Bastard Sword which is almost as good by opening Quigfen's shop. You can get a free strange ruby rune bow by going near Wolfbode. I prefer to use Qualis gems on stats to be honest.

Archery is actually pretty op. On over 100% difficulty I can easily kite mounted troops. Mounted troops without shields and infantry units without shields are easy prey. I can kill over 100 troops in sieges with archery and in siege defenses as well. With my Nolder Spirit Horse no one can catch me. Sometimes I dismount and just rambo and chop up the enemies with my Tempered Rune Bastard Sword. I love going behind enemy archers and chopping them up when their backs are turned. Easy prey. I also love charging archers when they are in a straight line and doing charge damage and slicing them at the same time.

X      --------------------------      X
    ^Me              ^Archers

Actually as of 3.5 you only get a Strange rune bow now, still better than a noldor composite bow. but weaker than Ruby.
  4. Celticpred

1 handed or 2 handed. That is the question....

My old save i did two hander. Was good for seiges, slow in the field. My current game im doing 1 handed and shield as my main weapons. Good for taking some hits, saves you from arrows and throwing weapons. 1 handed sword is very quick and long, depending on which on you get. I myself am currently using the ebony knight sword. Will be getting a Emerald or Ruby 1 hander soon.
  5. Celticpred

Interesting facts you know about medieval warfare?

Claymore can decapitate 3 people at the same time  :mrgreen:

No joke haha, they actually tested it.
  6. Celticpred

Unique Spawns - Beware of possible spoilers

Got three seers, Maltise, 2 Heretic armies, Wolfbode, a snake army and a mystmountain army. Nothing i can do with my little 140 man army  :cry:
  7. Celticpred

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Keep em coming Spartan. I will have some screenies up later  :mrgreen:
  8. Celticpred

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

The Horse said:
    flavius27 said:
    Hi,
    i join in the shadow legion but after i can't upgrade the empire knight in the shadow legion centurion.
    Can someone say to me how recruit this unit?
    thanks, sorry for my english  :oops:
    You need to found the order yourself, or have the center that has the order in it. I believe that answers your question. Oh, here's another question: If I choose to break off from a faction because they won't give me a fief, do I keep the castles/towns I currently own? Because I'd like to break off from the dying Ravenstern; however, I have a castle with them that has a ****load of troops.

You have to be an Empire lord to get the shadow legions after u have  created a chapter inside your castle or town. Or be the lord over Cez and have some Empire knights. If you want to keep your fief you have to rebel. Take over a castle of an enemy and ask it be rewarded to you. If he says no then it should give you the option to rebel and take your fiefs with you.
  9. Celticpred

spartan012 said:
    Seeing as I want a reveal, but sorely lack the time to play...

Barclay infantry formation
    2012-08-08_00001.jpg

Sappers providing ranged support
    2012-08-08_00002.jpg

Conquistadors lead by Donovan
    2012-08-08_00003.jpg

Effectiveness of fighting in formation. Surround and utterly destroy.
    2012-08-08_00005.jpg

I am so jelly right now! I want all those Barclay!
  10. Celticpred

I did that. Then they repelled the 3 armies. Stopped being at war with all of the and brough 1400 men to storm my tiny castle :S I wanna see more screenies from people!
  11. Celticpred

Well to be fair he started out with like 200 more troops than the Jatu. Yeah i need to get more ranged. Im currently doing a footman/cavalry army mostly  :mrgreen: And for some reason Sarleon is a beast in my game! They have managed to repel
    3 armies and not lose any castles! And their lords still have more troops than most factions.
  12. Celticpred

The_Hound said:
    pity that he'll lose this battle and consequently, you'll lose your qualis gem. Blunting Wolfbode? pfff. He's a pushover.

actually Wolfbode whooped the Jatu army and sent them crying home. He's still wandering around in the north with an army of some 400 hundred maybe more now from prisoners :cry:
  13. Celticpred

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Was just wondering what are all the new units that can be recruited from taverns now? All i've seen are Mercenary highlanders. Why no Shadow legion marinus or other troops of this type? I love these new troops :razz:
  14. Celticpred

Download Issues

yes everything in the box copy exactly how its written
  15. Celticpred

New screenies

This is what happens when you get cocky Ulric! They are actually good so far against 2 factions, wait till the third attacks them XD
    2012073000003.jpg

:shock:
    2012073000002t.jpg

looking pimpin
    2012072700008.jpg

I made this happen  :mrgreen: trying to wittle down Wolfbode, my army is small :sad:
    2012073000001.jpg
  16. Celticpred

Your Favorite and Least Favorite Knighthood Order?

Favorite would have to be Shadow legion centurions. Dudes wreck everything! Knights of the Dragon and Griffon are also pretty awesome.

Least favorite i guess Valkyries just because they bad  :mrgreen:
  17. Celticpred

New screens :grin:

Trying throwing weapons out  :mrgreen:
    2012072700007.jpg

Runed Bastard Sword!!! :shock:
    2012072700006.jpg

2012072700005.jpg

2012072700004.jpg

2012072700003r.jpg

Got lucky and found this!!! :cool: