Search results for query: *

• Users: sarma
  • Order by date
  1. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

It's dead.. There is explanation on some forum about developers stopped working on this mod. There is just incomplete part 2 ..
  2. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

OldGreyBeard said:
    It's not dead, it's just resting! :mrgreen:

.. resting in peace :wink:
  3. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Nymeris said:
    Can the developers officialy call this dead? Because if its not in development then my waiting its not worth

I agree
  4. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Does anyone know the day of white walkers invasion?
  5. The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Can anyone tell me how to reach the highest piety level as antihero? I was already sacrificed more then 200 horses
  6. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

She had a cold and she has got over ... Just relax :wink:
  7. Main Topic

i have one more problem .. i can't find my wife :grin: .. she was desappear after the wedding :smile: :razz: :grin:
  8. Main Topic

susliks_LV said:
    sarma said:
    i can't recruit troops!!!! i have money , but i can't .. is this some cind of bug ?
    be more specific, where are you trying to recruit troops, maybe your party limit is reached or villages where you try to recruit dont like you.

i cant recrusit troops in my town :smile: . it's show up massage : "recruitment cancelled . you lack adequate funds ..
  9. Main Topic

i can't recruit troops!!!! i have money , but i can't .. is this some cind of bug ?
  10. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

yeah , that 's it .. i use ctrl+l to change level ... mb tweaks is suck .. i play prophesy of pendor ... from now i will just import character without cheats ... it is borin when start with good character and level growing to fast :razz:.. maybe i should start with new character :/
  11. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

i use one character about a year and a half  for every mod :smile: ... but this character is level 48 !! ahahha , for lever 63 i should play ten thousand years :grin:
  12. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

in version 1.58 is impossible attacking hideout .. there is at least a 1000 bandits .. i dont now how my comp work anyway.. is this some bug ?
  13. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

oningouu said:
    I remember you can see the goddess in the river, and than you can get the shield, but how do I meet the god in the river? I try to stay on river, but i can't meet the goddess :sad:

you should get a iron shield , and go over the bridge near zendar.
  14. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

what are the changes in patch 1.030?
  15. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

1st_Jaeger_Sch_Hische77 said:
    Wait what, where can I find skeletons!?

in secret castle near the lake. (look a lost knight for map)
  16. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

mr.playa said:
    never mind i asked around and i noticed my game is not up to date  so i update
    and now game works like a charm :smile::smile:

is there any guide to this game am stuck at the third gim

no tavern told me any thing ??

you should get the third gem after tournament .
  17. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

IcemI said:
    where is the lost knight ?

lost knight is near: tebandra, veidar , abdelen or dugan.
  18. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

cristi77 said:
    Remember the problem that i have to be stuck in Zendar after i conquer the town after joined dark forces? I found a possible solution to avoid that bug. It was simple actually, just don't go in Zendar and the game continues. So I will continue to play a little while with dark forces, to see how it feels.

And I have a question. Related to that secret treasure near the lake. I have the map from lost knight, I camped on the spot marked on the map, I walked around, but i couldn't find any intrance. What am I missing? I read on the forum, but I'm not sure how to proceed. I read something about a village scene, but it doesn't appear to me.

look southwest from lake. map is reversed. like in a mirror.
Back
Top Bottom