Search results for query: *

• Users: Azn_soul
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need opinion of New Amarna

Hey guys need Opinion on new amarna currently being built by me haha Enjoy this is just the outer city
  2. Need opinion of my rebuild of Murdenholl (incomplete)

First thing i must say is by no mean do i dislike, or hate the current Murdenholl, the scene maker did a fantastic job on their build. I just decided to fiddle with Murdenholl because i was making it my Kingdoms Capital(i have an odd habit where i do something to the capitals, from minor adding...
  3. Is this mod dead???

Question is this mod dead??????????
  4. what do you guys and girls think about my Chinese Imperial Palace?

Hello all, this is azn_soul once again, i am currently creating an Chinese Imperial Palace and would like some opinions on it please and thanks. this palace is incomplete. I only used Native scene props to build this so it will look a bit guess odd and strange, i also am building this using a...
  5. Need some opinions on my current project

hello ladies and gentlemen, some of you may know me or remember my work well i am looking forward to gain some feedback and opinions on my current project. My current project is a chinese imperial palace built using only the native Mount&blade scene props. Here some screenshots of the palace...
  6. Random projects and edited scenes

Hey guys ti the annoying Azn_soul again lol, like the title says this topic i created is for random projects or scenes that people edited out of free time feel free to upload your own in here. Here is my random project This is Aldelen, using my already built giant scene with the temple i built...
  7. Helping a Claimnant ascend to the throne quest turned off?

Hey guys im curious for Mount&blade SOD is the claimnant quest taken off or is still on i have 555 renown and the claimnant won't give me option to do his quest(i don't like ragnar lol sorry i perfer having letwin, afterwards i start my own kingdom)
  8. what do you guys think about my New grunwald castle

hello all, i haven't posted for a while due to being busy and so on but i have continued to develop a new grunwald castle and i was wondering if everyone could give me some feedback about it. The castle will feature three walls 2 guarding a citadel and 1 will be surrounding an outer city...
  9. Topic for Scenes that you have redesigned on your own time

So first off i must say welcome all to a new year and hope everyone's year is great and exciting. So this topic will be an area where players such as myself can post scenes they have redone in SOD, using both their props and or using SOD/native props. first i remade Dhirim exterior, keeping the...
  10. need some Opinions on this scene i created out of spare time

Hello as the title states it all, i created a scene and would like some opintions, suggestions and so on about it. I create scenes as a spare time hobby other then study History on my own term. heres the screenshot the city isn't completed i only finished the Center the temple structure which...
  11. Is it me or is Executing a King a bit too far too serverely punished

So today i captured king Harlaus, while helping Queen Isolla capture the northern half of Caladrian map, seeing as i receieved a kingdom commoners bug i decided to execute him to make sure i don't get the bug again, but when i did everyone hates my guts with a -50, thats a bit harsh for...
  12. Is this a bug??????

the Ichamur town i conquerored for Queen Isllo(after i conquerored the old Swadia) she gave it to Harlaus the old king of Swadia and then it said hes the Duke of Commoners, after a few days hes in the town with a massive garrison about 300 like a usual king but some how it says the Imperial...
  13. Need some opinions on what you guys think of the outdoor palace/garden

hello some may remember me from previous post i would like to get some feedback about this private project i started, right now its to my opinion only 20% complete but i still very much like to have some opinions on what can be improved. i made this in mount&blade not warband(i have my settings...
  14. Warning Warning please read!! this is about dark legion city siege scene

hello all this is azn_soul; scene maker of the chaos war mod, please be informed that the dark legions city siege scene is incorrect and warped, so it is impossible to successfully gaining that city. please do not siege the dark legion city as the siege scene is warped to the extent that no one...
  15. A Display of Different style of weapons and Armors and ideas for weps/Armors

Hello my name is John, i am the Scene-Maker for Chaos War mod, anyways i personally love weapons(Ancient style weapons not fond of gunpowder weapons though) Heres are different styles of Chinese Dynasty Armors and Bronze Weapons from the Warring State Era WARNING!!! Lots of large Images...
  16. A full view of the new siege scenes

Hello all, My name is John, more commonly known as Aznsoul in taleworlds forum, today i shall present to you all the full views of the 4 sieges scenes. May you all enjoy the sieges in the upcoming versions and achieve the victory bestowed upon you by gods of war Barbarian Siege scene Northern...
  17. Azn_souls portfolio (custom scenes i did)

Hello all as the title says it all this is my portfolio of basically all the work Ive done from the past 2 years, including of which are some recent ones. feel free to give your opinions, ideas, and rants on my work lol Castle Interior and Exterior of Tihr Werecheg Exterior Dhirim Interior...
  18. Question on Merc Guild Scenery

hello all, my name is Aznsoul, some of you may remember me and my work from previous posts and the recent siege scenes in Chaos wars (haven't been released to public officially yet) My question is: will the mercenaries guilds stay as they look now or will there be changes made later on?(scene...
  19. Making a new special town center for each capital.

Hey guys its me Aznsoul as the poll asks would you guys want me to make special town center scenes for each faction capital. Please feel free to leave your opinion on this matter please don't flame each other. Thanks all and hope you guys enjoy the game.
  20. Chrismas gift from The Chaos Mod team

Hey hey all, Here is a little gift from the Chaos Mod team.
Back
Top Bottom