Search results for query: *

1. You wanna know why quantity > quality ? Here's the answer !

I was lloking into Floris' Module Systeme. I guess it works for Native too. the "strength" of a unit for AI battles is calculated by the formula :  2*(LVL+4)²  The wage of a non-mounted, non-mercenary is (LVL+3)²/25 In this graphics, you can see quality in blue (divided by 100 for scaling...
  2. Conquering the world as Muscovite Tsar

I've finished the False Dimitri quest, and I'm the ruler of Russia (which I found to be very easy with Odoevsky's letter and all lords joining the rebellion when I asked them...) Now, I want to conquer the whole map, but with my party limit of 72, it's hard to do it alone. I can defeat some...
  3. WB Liste de serveurs limitée

Bonsoir à tous ! Depuis ce soir (ou plusieurs jours, mais c'est la première fois que j'ai ce problème, mais ma dernière partie en ligne remonte à 3-4 jours) ma liste de serveurs est ridiculement petite : 37 serveurs. (Ya pas ceux de Rome At Waaar :( ) Je sais pas si le problème vient d'un truc...
  4. Commander options (lord's dual, speech, etc.)

Hi ! Where are the Commander options ? I can't make a dual with ennemy lord, can't make a speech etc. Why ?  :( I have  +/- 750 renown, I am a vassal of Gewissae and i have +/- 150 mens with me.
  5. OSP Code SP (need more tests and optimizations) Improved caravans trade.

A simple script who changes the caravans destination : A caravan will calculate benefits with 2 towns, not one. Before, caravan choosed the best town. Now, they will choose a town for this AND potential tariffs from this town to another. Repalce the old...
  6. WB Ajouter un mode de jeu en multi

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait quel est le strict minimum pour ajouter un mode de jeu ? suffit-il d'ajouter une entrée au header_common et d'incréementer multiplayer_num_game_types (source : OSP qui ajoute le mode invasion) et d'ajouter à des conditions type : (this_or_next|eq...
  7. Etymology of calradians towns & villages names ?

Hi ! Is there any etymology for calradian names of towns ? Or is it just a set of syllables that sounds good ?
  8. WB Les grandes découvertes calradiennes

Ca fait longtemps que je farfouille dans tous les scripts, OSP et Cie, et maintenant que j'ai une idée, je me lance ! En Calradia, le commerce est assez limité : les caravanes se contentent de voyager entre deux villes pour équilibrer l'économie, donner des revenus au seigneur qui contrôle la...
  9. Bridge & ships

Hi ! Is started a new savegame, and i play a "Sea raider vassal" : I am vassal of south saxons, they are at war with fortriu, and i raze coastal villages with my ship, and I go on East Costal Cities for sale my goods (and goods from cattle :D) Also, I up some rivers (like the Ouse, the Yorkish...
  10. mechanism of landlords (land owning)

Hi ! I have some questions about land owning : -Is there a big and long term population growth ? (after  3 game years, are there most than  10 000 guys in ALL towns ?) -If i create "new" land, is there a reduced gain (law of supply and demand) ? Is there a greater population growth ? Or only...
  11. ModMerger doesn't work ! (1.143)

Hi ! I want to use ModMerger on my mod (i want to integrate PBOD and others, with others :)) but it doesn't work. My module_system 1.143 totally works without modmerger, and when I uninstall modmerger, my MS works ! PS : I use modmerger without addons. But when I use addons, that doesn't...
  12. [SPOILER] Iniau's horn (quest from king of rheged)

Hi guys ! I started the quest of king of rheged, with iniau and his horn. I have killed Iniau and kill all ennemies on cave (on north) I have the horn. But the king has no reactions :( Can you help me ? EDIT : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,215394.msg5144460.html#msg5144460...
Back
Top Bottom