Search results for query: *

1. Triari

[WRL] Mentoring

Guerreros del Fehú
    Steam
    Taleworlds

Languages I / we speak: English
    I / We need help with: Strats and Tactics

Added you. Feel free to contact any of the above listed mentors.
  2. Triari

[WRL] Suggestions

Please keep the discussion civilized and without any insults, thanks.
  3. Triari

[WRL] Suggestions

I mean i'm no expert, but hes giving a dig here against me on purpose. Already I can't trust this guy as admin, he wont be objective in any way. Like I'm sorry but you guys are forcing my hand here

That's the reason why we have not just one or two admins. Some of us got years of experience in the administration and, as we have done already in an other case, we will exclude those admins who can't be objective on a specific decision.
    Yes, we've played this game a really long time and know a lot of players, just like you. As it is in "the real life" there will always be people you dislike but we as an admin team are aware of that and we will decide objectivley on any case just like the admins in previous tournaments have done.

As has been said before, we offer our spare time to host this tournament and something we don't want is to have long exhausting discussion with individuals about the rules and whether or not they broke them in any way. As it is in real life, you are sometimes judged by the grand picture of what you've done in the past. I don't think you will deny that your behaviour has not always been the best.

The warning will not affect you in any way, there is nothing we will do. If your statement of good behaving in tournaments is true (and I don't doubt that) then you have nothing to worry about. All we want is a friendly environment. Those who still want to disrupt this environment with their actions and have been warned already will be removed from this tournament quickly - that's why we wanted to warn you first and make you aware of this possible consequence.
  4. Triari

[WRL] Suggestions

I mean that explanation literally made no sense. Honestly considering hopping my team out of this tournament at this rate. The admin team clearly cant keep personal vendettas out of this, cant trust you lot

The issue i brought up about a malta only admin team has only been proven by ur reply, and these pre-warnings, thanks guys :grin:

You are warned, not banned. You say you'll behave in the tournament like you always have and that's just perfect - you are welcomed here.

I don't get why you are that angry about it and why you have to insult us right away.
  5. Triari

[WRL] Mentoring

Maximou
    Steam
    TaleWords

Languages I speak: French, English
    I can help you with: Individual skill in melee / How to create yourself a training routine / Archery, Inf tips

Added, thank you!
  6. Triari

Warband Revival League Announcement & Signups

Honestly, if you want to earn 12 € you probably shouldn't play a game for ~ 10 hours a week for 2 months. There are better ways.

Is it that hard to simply appreciate the wonderful people in this community who are willing to give their hard earned money to buy you a t-shirt?
  7. Triari

[WRL] Captain Map Vote

Captain Map Vote As listed in the Map Information thread, the tournament administration has selected 6 maps, which could be added to the current map pool. The maps in each category will be voted on by the team captains. They will be able to pick one closed map and one open map from...
  8. Triari

[WRL] Map Information

Map Information Closed Maps Open Maps Tiebreaker Bairteas Castellum Winterburg Fort of Honour Frosthaven Mountain Fortress Reveran Village San'di'boush River Village Verloren Waterfall Legacy Town Ruins
  9. Triari

Warband Revival League Announcement & Signups

It's just not good to split the community [...]

I don't see how the divisions split the community. All they do is try to bring teams with equal skill levels together for the official matches. You can play with teams from any division if you so choose, nobody prevents a division A team to fight a division B team for training purposes. It's just one day a week where you have to play with someone in your division.

In general teams stick to their assigned division regarding training matches not because of a split community but because they want to fight teams with similar skill and these are ideally placed in the same division.

If you mix the best of Divisions A and B for a knockout it's highly unlikely any Division B team can win this - there is a reason why they were placed in their divisions initially. There will always be a few teams with highly skilled players who beat all the other teams. That's why we want to keep it seperate and give everyone the chance to win a prize.

This happens because seeding isn't easy, and now in 2020 it's extremely hard to properly judge where teams should be because of rustyness, new teams, 'new players' as you mentioned, players joining rosters mid tourney and the fact that some players may sign up and not play afterwards.

You are right about that. We will do the seeding as carefully and as good as we can and hopefully come forth with a solution everyone can agree on.

Please keep in mind that the format we choose and other details highly depend on the number of teams signing up.
  10. Triari

[WRL] Mentoring

Mentoring This thread aims to be an open invitation to all those new to the Warband competitive scene. Over the years many skillful and experienced players with a broad understanding of the game and it's mechanics emerged and past tournaments have laid the foundations for how we play matches...
  11. Triari

Warband Revival League Ankündigung & Anmeldungen

Warband Revival League Der Sommer hat begonnen und die ganze Welt wird immer noch von Covid-19 heimgesucht, welches unsere Leben und die gesamte Gesellschaft auf den Kopf gestellt hat. Mit dem Release von Bannerlord hofften wir alle mit dem Spiel, was wir am meisten lieben, in eine...
  12. Triari

Community Chronicles

Have fun Tardet! If you need any input I would be honored to help anytime.
  13. Triari

Nations Cup 2018

Viel Erfolg an alle Beteiligten !
  14. Triari

NC 18 Deutschland

Namakan said:
    Native-mäßig nen bisschen 'out of the loop', bezieht sich das mit Arni auf die DDoS-Geschichten von "damals" oder ist da inzwischen wieder was vorgefallen?

Ja, alles was damals passiert ist. Er hat lange Zeit Server angegriffen und mit seiner unendlichen Sammlung an Keys ununterbrochen Server terrorisiert. Damals (Naja, so lange ist das ja jetzt auch nicht her.) war IG_Battlegrounds noch ein wenig populärer und eigentlich täglich down.
    Will garnicht erst damit anfangen wie viel Zeit uns das gekostet hat den Server irgendwie am laufen zu halten. Netterweise hat er ja auch anderen speziellen Menschen seine "Ressourcen" angeboten, also so Leute wie Rempica haben da auch ordentlich mitgemacht.

Eines der Nationscup Finale der Vergangenheit hat er ja auch noch angegriffen und damit ziemlich viel ruiniert (glaub so war das) und er wurde nicht ohne Grund von einigen Turnieren gebannt.

Tja, also scheinbar ist das ja alles schon vergessen und nicht so tragisch, liegt ja auch nahe so jemanden dann als Admin bei einem Nationscup einzusetzen. Ich kann echt nicht verstehen, wie man menschlich so inkompetent sein kann. Geht aber wohl vielen vorrangig um Fame oder was auch immer und deswegen machen die da trotzdem mit.

Es gab ja mächtig Hass und Beleidigungen gegen die paar Cheater, die Mynes da gefunden hat, aber Leuten wie Arni "verzeiht" man das dann direkt? Keine Ahnung. Und ja, das ist nur ein Spiel und natürlich sollte das alles niemand zu ernst nehmen, aber meiner Meinung nach gibt es in einer Gesellschaft bzw. Community nunmal Regeln und Verhaltensweisen - exakt die gleichen, wie auch im "richtigen" Leben. Und DDoS überschreitet die "rote Linie" da um ein vielfaches. Die Server sind Eigentum von Menschen und gerade IG finanziert den Server schon immer über Spenden, also Geld von vielen langjährigen Spielern. Das anzugreifen und außer Gefecht zu setzen ist kriminell und wäre auch bestraft worden, säße der Herr nicht irgendwo in Russland rum sondern hier.

Wie auch immer, der Typ mag inzwischen ja nett und geistig gereift sein, ich kenn den ja nicht. Aber mit seiner Vergangenheit allen Ernstes das prestigeträchtigste Turnier in der Warband "Szene" zu hosten ist einfach nur traurig. Viel mehr noch, dass es die Anderen für eine gute Idee halten und mitmachen bzw. das dulden.

Ist natürlich für alle eine Entscheidung, die sie selbst treffen müssen.
  15. Triari

NC 18 Deutschland

Mit Arni als Admin definitiv nicht, ein Witz ist das.

Aber viel Erfolg trotzdem, falls ihr ein Team macht und irgendein anderes Land auch.
  16. Triari

[BCM] Livestreams & Information

The_Cardboard_Box said:
    Tardet said:
    You did a really good job with Kane last stream so that'd be really cool to have you streaming Malta vs HV tonight.

Thank you :smile: so yeah I'll be streaming it here: https://www.twitch.tv/thecardboardbox3

Thanks for streaming us!
    I don't know how much experience you have with streaming matches so I thought I can help you improving with some feedback.

In general you did a really good job on commentating and you seem to be informed about the teams and the maps. The video and sound quality are very good and even though I've played the match it was very entertaining to watch the stream again so that's pretty much perfect.

Your co-casters don't talk a lot (I think one of them did sometimes and always with good opinions / information) but maybe go for only one more streamer beside yourself.

Something you can improve is showing the actual fight. You make sure to show us an overview from both approaching / fighting teams but we can not see what's going on in detail.

I would suggest using the time prior to the flag spawns to either get a close look on the teams, their classes and equipment (equipment choice is mostly standard but can sometimes be special and have a different impact on the fight) or go for a quick view from the sky and talk about the teams initial positions, if they are split or not and maybe mention the different flag positions quickly.

Once the flag spawns (we have seen the map already so it is more important and interesting to zoom into the fight) you could show us the archer and infantry positions / talk about the route the teams take to the flag and if a push from one of the teams might happen.

As soon as the fight is starting you can go much closer with the camera, mainly focus on the infantry squads but keep the archers on your mind and switch if needed. In your stream you never mentioned any of the infantrys because you were never close enough to really see them fight.

Oh and maybe take some time prior to the flag fight to follow one of the cavs or archers because sometimes they can pull off a lucky kill / headshot / hit and with your view from far above you miss that.

That's just my opinion though. In general I enjoyed the stream and you did a pretty good job. I hope to see more of your streams in the future.
  17. Triari

[BladeCast] Teams Showcase (2/5)

Well done Tardet  :smile:
  18. Triari

Purzelblume - Native M&B: Warband | NEW Team Intro for Frontline Tactics

Best of luck with your streams, looks wonderful so far :smile:
  19. Triari

Nations Cup 2017

IceNoVa said:
    Ist das eigentlich jedes Jahr das gleiche?
    Bleibt bitte beim Thema.

Kannst du ihn nicht muten? :grin:
    In all den Jahren ist ja leider noch nie was produktives bei der Sache rausgekommen und so oft wie er schon seine Bans in diesem Forum umgangen hat, wäre das sowieso nur fair.

Habe dieses Jahr leider keine Zeit dafür aber ich wünsche dem zukünftigen Team schonmal viel Erfolg :smile:
  20. Triari

How to get better - video tips topic.

You got a good feeling for the blocking system and the range of your weapons. That's definitely a good start if you want to improve further.

You move your mouse way too much. Every time you want to block up or down you litterally look to the ground or sky, this is not neccessary, confuses you and I doubt you notice any other players around you. Try to practice your blocking with less movement and stay calm during fights, helps you a lot.
    Don't play on servers with mods, high gold bonuses and guys who can barely block any hits. Most of those guys just play like bots:grin:

As a beginner Deathmatch works, but honestly I would recommend siege servers. ZHG or MountandSiege (with a population of 100 or lower, otherwise it's just laggy) are a good start. Most might disagree with me here but I've started there and it was very helpful. Might not be the quickest way to get to the top level of the scene though. While playing there you should decide which class you want to focus on. Siege servers are great for archery and infantry practice, not the best for cav but that sometimes works aswell. Practice your class and once you are confident and used to the basic mechanics go and play on Battle. This is the mode played in all the tournaments (except for duel tournaments of course, but they are useless anyway:grin:) so it's essential to be good at it. There are a few but IG_Battlegrounds is probably the one with the highest skill and experience level - don't have too high expectations at the beginning though. Most of the regular visiters there spent thousands of hours on this game and you can get frustrated pretty easily, as a new player and sometimes even as an old one:grin:

Wish you the best of luck and I can only recommend you to join a friendly clan with players you can practice with.
    This is a skill-based team game, so joining a clan is the best start you can have.
Back
Top Bottom