Search results for query: *

1. March is here bois, how's your hype?

I remember first playing Mount and Blade 13 years ago, it was so ground breaking and amazing to me. Back then it was just a guy and his wife who had created something so simple but so encompassing. I feel almost like my favorite childhood game is growing with me and I'm so excited to finally be able to play Bannerlord next week.
  2. A problem with quests

Archonsod said:
    Point being, it's intentional and therefore not something that should be in technical support. Go put a suggestion in the relevant board if it annoys you that much :lol:

Well I figured it would be in techincal support since you can keep doing the same quest over and over and over in a non ending loop. If thats intentional then thats just plain idiocy :roll:
  3. Future of Native (pseudo-realism or dark fantasy? adventure or strategy game?)

grailknighthero said:
    About
    Archonsod said:
    The addition of a 'hive of scum and villainy' for independent players would be interesting. Alternatively, simply add the option when you loot a village or town of turning it over to one of your own men rather than a faction king, which would turn the settlement into a neutral city like Zendar, or simply allow the player to lead their own faction if they can sieze the land. Either one is good.

I like the idea of adding in what you guys have suggested for a villain type character.

Azakura said:
    I agree. Before 0.9 it had alot more to do with war. Now im just running around and doing all these quests. Yea, I enjoy quests here and there but these 'Deliver this letter' 'Go kill the guy hiding in "-----" village'. I want to be challenged 'Go and conquer this castle for your King or be disgraced'. Make it more battle quests then errand quests. Also I like fief development and such but make it more 'interactive' rather then 'improve' and nothing else really. Maybe make it where you can buy guards for a fief or make a better wall or guard tower and such. That would be cool.

It's kind of funny how in .89x people were complaining about there being very few quests and now that we get tons of quests, people are complaining about too many quests.  I dont do a quest if I dont want to do it and if I want to do a quest I do it.
    I never complained about not enough quests first off so that has nothing to do with me really. A bit pointless to mention.
    I like the quest VARIETY (what we needed) but I hate that you can go from that quest to the next to the next over and over again rather then quests being a bit more important and less likely to happen then perhaps a battle should. So far I have had around 3 battles (if you include murderer in village then 5) and done a good 15-20 quests and the 3 battles I had to chase down the bandits. Now...I think it should be 3-5 quests and about 20 battles instead. This IS based on Medieval ages after all. Also it seems like the bandits are always afraid of me rather then trying to cut my throat (its a pain to run after them forever and I dont even have a large army).
    :cry:
  4. length of village improvements

I agree. :!:
  5. A problem with quests

Yea you could run into a few enemies (not hard ones at all in the start) and then harder ones later on but that wont matter because you will have alot of money and exp and just buy mercs, hired blades and such from taverns. There should'nt be the choice of constantly doing quests rather then fights. We need more lvls from battles rather then running around. And honestly, who plays a game like this to be a Merchant...? :roll:

Even if that were true a Merchant would run into enemies alot more then I am (which is hardly ever really).

Maybe lessen amount of exp drastically and money as well. That way you cant just run back and forth and level so much with so much gold just from running from Point A to Point B (ESPECIALLY when its in your OWN territory!).
  6. A problem with quests

Yea, now it is. The first time I asked a few said the 'Go kill murderer at village' but now they are all 'Deliver this letter'. Also, the Lord should'nt always be giving a quest, especially not ones so easy as these. You could just do it forever and get alot of gold and experience without any fights. I dont see how a person would get strong from delivering letters unless they got really strong legs from it  :wink:

Edit: Yes, it is everytime that I do the 'Ask about war' thing that I get the 'Deliver letter' quest. Its a big loop hole.
    :roll:
  7. Future of Native (pseudo-realism or dark fantasy? adventure or strategy game?)

I agree. Before 0.9 it had alot more to do with war. Now im just running around and doing all these quests. Yea, I enjoy quests here and there but these 'Deliver this letter' 'Go kill the guy hiding in "-----" village'. I want to be challenged 'Go and conquer this castle for your King or be disgraced'. Make it more battle quests then errand quests. Also I like fief development and such but make it more 'interactive' rather then 'improve' and nothing else really. Maybe make it where you can buy guards for a fief or make a better wall or guard tower and such. That would be cool.

8. A problem with quests

Ok I get a quest from a lord (any) and it has me deliver a letter to another one. I go and do that and ask that lord for a task. If they say they dont have any I go to 'I wish to ask you something.' and then 'How goes the war?' If they are at war then click on 'Tell me more about the war...
  9. How do you get your nobles to successfully take cities?

Are you guys talking about castles, the large enemy main cities or villages?

Im able to take castles but not large enemy cities or villages. I noticed however that it seems like whenever I took an enemy castle that an enemy city nearby became apart of our factions side instead.
    :shock:
  10. Question about Serial Key/Purchase

No its a Visa Gift Card.

Ok thanks for the info. Looking forward to getting it within 1-3 days.  :grin:
  11. First time playing but I'm sure it's not suppose to look like this..

Soujiro said:

I noticed my guy had bright green on him and his shirt was bright yellow and the grass was bright yellow but I figured when I went to the main game it would fix but sadly it didn't, does anyone know how to fix this?

I want whatever your smoking.
    :lol:
  12. Question about Serial Key/Purchase

Ok firstly, I dont have any credit cards and neither do my parents. Whenever I buy something online like a game (which I hardly EVER do) I use a Visa Gift Card, it works like a credit card. I wanted to make sure it would work with buying this. Also, would I recieve my Serial Key right away...
  13. Game crashes when capturing prisoners

I had same problem in a mod. Not sure if it happens in Native because I never really get into that (its not fun if yuo cant past lvl :cool:.

T_T
Back
Top Bottom