Search results for query: *

1. Wernicke

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Hastings (March, 29th)

Good show, thanks to everyone who participated, big shout out to the admins and old veterans who participated and made this all possible, you light up my world <3, and helped send us all on that good ol' nostalgic trip. ^^

ONION-EYED OAFS!

Click for the screenies

Have fun in Butterlord; the meme is over!
  2. Wernicke

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Man.. how time flimes. What a nostalgic trip. Six years!
  3. Wernicke

Weekly Skirmish | Every Saturday at 4pmBST (PAUSED)

And here I was, thinking you had all buggered off to flashy new games. Not many familiar faces about. But it's nice to see the ones I did regardless.

Go on, boys - carry the fire. Drengrskapr.
  4. Wernicke

The Mead Hall

Merry Christmas, happy Yule, look forward to slitting some of your throats in 2017!
  5. Wernicke

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Two years.

Such a glorious day it was.
  6. Wernicke

Vikingr Community Release - Download Thread

I've missed you all. It's been what, five years since I first downloaded this mod?

It's good to be back. Slawomir is deserving of a special reward.
  7. Wernicke

Vikingr is NOT dead event | Temporarily stopped (more info in the thread)

Looks good. Too bad my laptop fried.

Getting a good turnup for a weekly event is an ambitious goal. Personally I'd go for once a month or a similar pattern.

But hey, it's your boat - see whether you get to sail or swim.
  8. Wernicke

The Mead Hall

Vikings,

Merry Christmass, glorious Yule and a happy new year. Try to puke down the drain boys, your lives will be better for it.

I might've been a pain to deal with regularly, but know that each and every one of you and this mod will always hold a special place in my heart.

Thanks for the wonderful times, boys.

With love~
  9. Wernicke

Suggestions

Juholi said:

Error: 404.
  10. Wernicke

The Mead Hall

People, people.

People.

We're trailing from the topic, okay, we're not here to discuss the consistency and professionality of the Viking Conquest developement team, or how and with which characters old Norse names of the period should be spelled.

Right now, Harkon needs our support the most. He has just come clean, and not on his own accord or his own terms. Don't you realise what you're doing to him by suddenly changing the topic and brushing the most pressing matter under the table, as everyone has always done whenever Harkon hinted at this? I think this is very inconsiderate of you people, this won't do, not at all, okay.

Please. Let's just stop the argument and do whatever we can to ease Harkon's pain and help him-- HER, through this time of distress. Stop the hating and start the loving, okay.

Thank you.
  11. Wernicke

The Mead Hall

Harkon, I want you to know that whatever you do, whatever path you choose in life and whoever you may truly be deep inside, we support you.

You're our friend, and no amount of bigotry or intolerance may stand in your way as you search for true happiness, okay.

We're some people that just love the heck out of you, Harkon.
  12. Wernicke

Female named Hakon? "High Son"

And here I was thinking the developers had commited in-depth research about the historical figures of the period and their relatives.
  13. Wernicke

The Mead Hall

Just want to say that I love you all. You're such a fun community, I've spent countless hours dicking around on the server having so much fun. The creation is just magnificent - a few poeple making something so enjoyable for countless others.

Love to every single one of you. You're all so amazing. I just want to smother my mannboobs all over each and every single one of you.

Vikingr love vikingr life <33
  14. Wernicke

Community Art ! [first post depository]

Ah... The way you've painted it, the seemingly loose wet brushes across the canvas gives off a very dreamy effect, totally immersive, as if it's trying to draw me into the picture. I could stare at this painting for ages, sink into it, imagining walking around the spring forest myself, finding out just who that woman and her sheep are.

The blur in this picture is deffinitely a strength - heavily enforces the dreamy effect mentioned earlier for me. Also, the lighting. The contrast between the shadow and the field bathed in sunlight is superb. It's also quite startling how much a sparse amount of white, yellow (flowers) and green (moss) dots can do for detail within the, indeed, VERY detailed vegetation. Drawing those lines across the surface of the trees is such a creative alternative to spending hours detailing every tiny tidbit of the bark, which wouldn't have contributed to the effect the picture is (in my opinion) trying to convey at all.

I'm not even going to ask how you managed to make the water appear so fluid, so reflective, so real. It's nothing short of amazing.

My Skvor-darling, I'll never tire of your ever improving work.

Keep drawing sheep and vikings with sad backstories, please.

I need this.
  15. Wernicke

The Mead Hall

Are we doing soundtracks?

Been enthralled by this composer's work lately.
  16. Wernicke

The Mead Hall

http://9gag.com/gag/aMrVYzR

Thorkell?

Is that you?

It is you!
  17. Wernicke

Community Art ! [first post depository]

I concur with what the others have said - the lighting and "simple" colours make it very atmospheric. Also the slightly hazy look it has - no sharp edges or high "resolution" of the textures throughout the entirety of the picture - a bit of a colourblob... I love it.

Just looking at the picture is making me relax. Thanks, Skvor.
  18. Wernicke

The Mead Hall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWa9sJzgM4A

dis for u from my breders heppy new year davai davai!​
  19. Wernicke

The Mead Hall

A fine new year to all you hairy, sweaty, disproportionally muscled sea-men. That you may reap a fine plunder and come home to your wives and their brats with silver a-plenty!
  20. Wernicke

Völsung Group [EU/RU/SZ/DEU/US] RECRUITING ALL FIGHTER WARRIORS!

Leifr Eiríksson said:
    ~Lawrence~ said:
    I really don't want to get a moderator involved.

lolbro. feel free to invoke a moderator, we are the volsungs group and we arent scared of some red flag. you gotta be some ***** footed viking to be crying over a name.

DarthTaco said:
    name- Thor
    viking name- Thor Odinssom
    age - 10 but mai birfday is in 2 day k?
    hair colour of your viking- blond as ***
    steam name- DarthTaco

do you listen to amon amarth?- no dey not irl metal like black veil brides.
    do you like mead?- is dat some kind of juice?
    do you blow giant manly horns?- only the biggest the loudest.

any other expeirnce with swords? - umm well I play mut n bled so yeh.

welcome thor odinssom, i will add you to the mead hall list soon.

jonny_pidgeon said:
    Eirikur what have you done  :lol:

Well, to be totally honest chap, I'm beginning to believe that this thread will become the home of satirical content regarding the status quo here in Viking Conquest. I find it absolutely absurd as to how many of these folks are 'claiming, tagging' and 'reserving' group names based entirely on folk-lore or history, some are even neither of these. I thought this kind of malarky went down in Napoleonic Wars with the regiment names, alas it seems to be the standard M.O for most folk - that is a sad thing, I think. The last time I checked, the use of historical 'tags' to encompass large movements of people (Great Heathen Army) and  groups of people contained within an area (Kingdoms etc) didn't work on a 'dib' system. It's ridiculous to claim oneself as the only representative (and indeed the 'correct representative') of these people in history. Most of the threads and groups here in Viking Conquest don't even get it right when they try - it's quite sad. Whatever happened to being creative and putting a little thought into one's own group? I must admit to loving the Víkingr groups; they're all highly individual, based around some facet of history that is correct and well-rounded in proper conduct within the module. Heck, I'd even go to say that the members of each group have largely grown to be a reflection of their own group themselves - it's easy to see a Fyrning, a Hæringa, an Erlinga and so on, so forth.

rapier17 said:
    He usd king_ powers.

king_powers were invoked, and odin gavethem to me when i found his tree and magical well where the norns sit. did you know that the norns were ordins sisters? i read it.

jepekula said:
    name- jalmari
    viking name- jalmarxxhornyhelmetmonkslayer666
    age - 8 i got gaem as brithday gift but i play in many mm/nw clans so its k, k?
    hair colour of your viking- 1337 bl0nd3
    steam name- jalmarr_of_the_horny_helmet

do you listen to amon amarth?- yes
    do you like mead?- yes but my mom say i shouldnt
    do you blow giant manly horns?- yes

any other expeirnce with swords? - i play with my swodr erry day

if i get akept i be of great völsung and will be kill all enemsyes k? pls let me in

welcome mighty jalmarxxhornyhelmetmonkeyslayer666.

почему не я?

Вы ненавидите русский или что-то?

**** YOU STALIN KILL YOU IN SIBERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :evil: :evil: :evil:
Back
Top Bottom