Search results for query: *

1. GoldenEagle

Resolved Can't launch game

Nvm fixed it, just deleted bannerlord in documents folder and it worked
  2. GoldenEagle

Resolved Can't launch game

Summary: Game closes down even before I can see the launcher. I press the play button on steam and then the game appears for 1-2 seconds on my windows toolbar, but then disappears again. Have reinstalled + verified files + removed all mods and tried again but no luck How to Reproduce: Have you...
  3. GoldenEagle

More options to TDM/DM

it will take sometime atm we can fight so cav and archers get nerfed
    I dont want them to be nerfed, i just want tdm servers without them. They aren’t op, just annoying as **** when you are just trying to fight hand to hand
  4. GoldenEagle

More options to TDM/DM

forget it
    Why not? If you prefer playing with a horse riding your ass everytime you try to fight someone, go ahead. This should be an option for people like me which is on the brink of insanity because of the cav/archer spam. I want to fight in peace.
  5. GoldenEagle

More options to TDM/DM

Hey guys, something I have wanted since warband is deathmatch/tdm servers which have melee only option enabled. Would be a nice addition, I want to 1 v 3 in peace without being bumped 4 times in a row by enemy cav or being shot up by crip archers
  6. GoldenEagle

How to advance with shield wall?

put them in shield wall formation
  7. GoldenEagle

Sieges broken?

Yeah bro. I hear you. I shot a video of nearly 50 troops, spooning eachother in fron of the siege tower instead of climbing into the castle during a siege. i was so furious. Troops get breain**** during sieges.
    Thats whats happening to me, just that attackers get glitched as well ;(
  8. GoldenEagle

Sieges broken?

One weird thing I've seen is that when you're helping a garrison sally forth from the outside, the entire force will spawn inside the castle and will use the regular field battle AI. That means no one actually takes up defensive positions and everyone is down in the courtyard in a huge mosh-pit. You have to manually open the gates to go attack the force outside. I don't think its working as intended.
    This might actually be my problem, cuz on my defensive siege i have always come in from the outside to helo the defenders, never actually been inside from the get go hmm
  9. GoldenEagle

Sieges broken?

Same attackers glitched out. I opened the gates for them and that seemed to spur them on.
    Did the same thing actually, and I realised that the sieges only glitch out when im the defender. Only solution right now is to just open the gates for them
  10. GoldenEagle

Nobody reads your suggestions and tips for improving the game.

The game is amazing. Bugs will eventually be patched, but the core gameplay is beyond what I imagined bannerlord would be. You and people like you are just bunch of cry babies with no patience. If you didn't want to ride out the bugs, you should have waited for the full release :wink:
  11. GoldenEagle

Sieges broken?

yeah i experienced this today while defending a small garrison of 200 troops against 700 west empire troops but i managed to save the city by throwing down the explosive things at them got so many kills and a great way to level up throwing and athletics
    ive only had the attackers glitch out
    I did exactly the same thing lmao, they just stand by the door, I got like 20 kills at a time when I threw down the exploding bombs or whatever they are.
  12. GoldenEagle

Sieges broken?

Hey guys, ever since the first patch, my sieges is completely broken. Both sides become completely bugged, attackers will just pace forward and back infront of the castle not really doing anything, while defenders will just get stuck into the walls, archers will just stay off the walls not doing...
  13. GoldenEagle

Bannerlord suggestion - Assassin

Hello guys I would like to suggest to the developers, if not suggested already, to let the player take the role as an assassin, a murderer for hire. A lot of times in MB: Warband I wanted to play sort of lone wolf or small party (5-10ish) leader. I always wanted to roleplay as an assassin, and...
  14. GoldenEagle

Remove couch

I think it would be nice if you could remove couching from the mod, and put the cavalry to their old stats maybe to balance it out. Couching is just an ez way of getting kills and OP as ****. I personally think it should be removed ty.
  15. GoldenEagle

PW_Oasis lack of roleplaying.

Wars on Crossfire is actually quite fun. We had a war with Boltons and it was the most fun I had in PW for the past year. There was no camping, we got out of our castle and met them on the fields several times. It was small skirmishes and it went both ways. The best part was when our small ''commando'' force tried to capture Brackaltwald, and then a **** ton of Boltons arrived and we rekt them in the first minutes, but because the respawn timer is like 3 secs in Crossfire they kept on spawning inside brack and at the end we were overwhelmed.
  16. GoldenEagle

Good mod and congratz

I really enjoy the mod, good job and congratulations  :mrgreen:
  17. GoldenEagle

#DOWNLOAD#

Tried to install the launcher and it said it contains malware..?
  18. GoldenEagle

Dead?

Allright thanks! :smile:
Back
Top Bottom