Search results for query: *

• Users: romandude
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. romandude

[Bop-Lite] War in Acadia (Turn 1 - Winter 1755) Orders Due 21st Seeking Players

War in Acadia Vive L'Acadie! It is the year 1754, and the land of Acadia is caught in war between the mighty kingdoms of France and Britain. The war has only just begun, and both sides are hastily readying their plans in the autumn months of 1754. Will history repeat itself, and see the...
  2. romandude

[Bop-Lite] War in Acadia *Recruitment*

War in Acadia Vive L'Acadie! It is the year 1754, and the land of Acadia is caught in war between the mighty kingdoms of France and Britain. The war has only just begun, and both sides are hastily readying their plans in the autumn months of 1754. Will history repeat itself, and see the...
  3. romandude

The Polish have no women?

As the title says, there are no ladies in the Dutchy of Warsaw. Not one that I could find. Is this intentional, or a bug? Edit: After posting this I realized that none of the other minor factions have any ladies either. I take it they have not been implemented yet? Is there any plan to...
  4. romandude

Mildly Interesting Stuff

I thought we should have a thread that's kind of like /r/mildlyinteresting on Reddit. Post stuff that is slightly interesting or entertaining. Let me start, here are some cool then/now D-Day landing photos.
  5. romandude

Flagship (Upcoming Space RTS)

I saw this on PC Gamer today and it looked quite interesting. Essentially, the player is on board a command ship, and they command the rest of the fleet from their flagship. THough we don't have much information yet, it seems like an interesting concept. The game is currently in the pre-Alpha...
  6. romandude

Fistful of Frags

Fistful of Frags is a wild west themed multiplayer 1st person shooter game currently available on Steam for free! I recommend you give it a try, considering it doesn't cost you anything. Download the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/265630/
  7. romandude

House of Cards, a Netflix TV show where Kevin Spacey is a ****!

I can't believe we don't have a thread for this. Does anyone else watch it? I started on the weekend and it's bloody fantastic. Kevin Spacey is brilliant. Share your thoughts, discuss.
  8. romandude

Question about shieldbattles

So I've looked at the threads for the two shieldbattles that still seem to be running but both threads explain this rather poorly in my opinion. Do clans ever fight as their own unit? From what I gathered people simply show up at shieldbattles and get assigned into units (everyone is a pubber)...
  9. romandude

Víkingar af Raumaríki [NA - Recruiting]

The Víkingar af Raumaríki (Vikings of Romerike) We are the Víkingar af Raumaríki. We are feared viking raiders from Norway. We've raided the mighty lands of the Saxons and the Rus, and bow only to the gods. Translation: We're gamers from North America who play the mod Vikingr for Mount and...
  10. romandude

Admirals & Generals: War in Acadia

It is the year 1754, and the land of Acadia is embroiled in war between the mighty kingdoms of France and Britain. The war has only just begun, and both sides are hastily readying their plans in the autumn months of 1754. Will history repeat itself, and see the British emerge victorious? Or will...
  11. romandude

Wargame: Red Dragon

The latest edition to the Wargame series features all the greatness of previous iterations and much more. New features include: Multiplayer battles with up to 20 players 17 nations including all of the previous ones plus Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China and both North and South Korea Over...
  12. romandude

Admirals & Generals: War in Nova Scotia, 1754 *Recruitment thread* FULL

Positions Available British Commodore Augustus Keppel (most senior British officer, British naval commander) Lieutenant Colonel Robert Monckton (most senior land officer) Major Joseph Goreham (leader of Goreham's rangers, 2nd most senior land officer) Captain Alexander Murray (commander of Fort...
  13. romandude

A New Game Idea

For a long time now we folk of the Anachronist's Guild have been playing Balance of Power and Werewolf games. I believe that it's time for a new game to join them. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Governors & Generals (GG for short). Instead of playing an entire country, each player is...
  14. romandude

Festung Europa - Upcoming WW2 Shooter

Festung Europa is an upcoming first-person shooter game set during the Normandy campaign, focusing on the heroic deeds of the Canadian and British units that served in the campaign. It'll be a nice break from your usual Omaha Beach themed game. Website: http://www.festungeuropagame.com/
  15. romandude

Upcoming Age of Sail Video Games

In 2012 we saw naval combat as a feature in Assassins Creed 3. I feel like this was Ubisofts attempt to feel out the market, to see if there was interest in the Age of Sail. In 2013, they made Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. The game received great critical reception and was a hit. Since then...
  16. romandude

Dungeonforge [Kickstarter up]

I'll make a better thread later. Either way, here's the Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1004444231/dungeonforge-be-the-ultimate-dungeon-master My mind is blown.
  17. romandude

Your Favorite Youtuber

Self-explanatory. What's your favorite Youtuber? Discuss. Mine is probably Boogie2988.
  18. romandude

-- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . - .... .-. . .- -..

Internet points if you can find out what the title is :P
  19. romandude

My Goal For 2014 - To Learn Coding & Modelling

So I'm going to try and learn coding / modelling this year on my weekends. But I have a few questions. Which code should I learn first? I'm interested in someday developing my own game (far far far future). I'm slow and not very good at math. Does this mean I'll never be a good coder? I have...
  20. romandude

Taskforce Warband [Taleworlds Arma 3 Club]

TASKFORCE WARBAND Taskforce Warband is a casual Arma 3 Club consisting of members from the Taleworlds Forums community. If you have questions, contact Norman on Steam. Steam Group Here
Back
Top Bottom