Search results for query: *

1. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Another bug with marriage. I have been fighting as a soldier in elvarie princess' army and after few weeks asked her to  marry me. She agreed, and we married, but i hadn't asked her to release me from duty earlier and after marriage i could't do it, i did't have such dialogue option. It was possible only to desert.
  2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Is it possible in Perisno to set battle size over 150?
  3. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

The marriage is bugged. I wanted to marry the lady from Drahara, her brother agreed and she agreed, but Drahara was constantly at war and i had to wait. Then Drahara declared war on me, so i destroyed them and my lady changed kingdom, what caused the break of our engagement. I went to her and asked about future and she told something like she is very happy, but she has husband (wtf!?), but she agreed to marry me. I married her and lost relation with her brother.

Another thing is that no one joins me, lords are continuously changing kingdoms but no one ever joined mine, why? My kingdom occupies about 1/3 of the land, i have 99 rtr and almost everyone like me. Persuading someone to join me is hard, too, i won only about 5 though i try all the time.
  4. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Silberfalke said:
    The cause for the reluctant lords not to agree to join you can also be the relations their family members
    have with their current faction. To not put them in danger, some lords might refuse to join you on that
    said purpose.

I don't think it's the reason, because after almost 300 days 2 factions are destroyed and lords from all factions are really mixed. Maybe I am just unlucky.

5. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I really like the mod but i have several problems.

1. How can i get velvet? I need it to move my capital and i didn't see it anywhere.
    2. I have almost 2500 renown, 130 honour and 99 right to rule and no faction agrees to any agreement with me, why?
    3. I offer towns to persuade lords to join my faction and send my offer by person with 6 or 5 persuaaion and they hardly ever agree, though they have no fiefs, they like me and my spy tells they can be persuaded. Is it normal?

P.S. The Zann invasion is not perfect, in my case they had no fiefs though i had an announcement that they have taken 2 castles, and their first siege was interrupted and quickly generals abandoned their Mandate of Heaven. Sadly, the great invasion ended almost as it started, with not a single success.

Sorry for mistakes.

6. Problem with marriage.

When I ask lord about my candidacy for his daughter's husband he says "people accept you (6)" and this is my relations with town... What can i do to marry his daughter with is permission?
  7. Persuading lords to join us.

I've got a problem. I want to persuade my friend to join my kingdom and i offer him castle. When my messenger comes back he tells that he give me informations on paper. But i don't have any reports. And i don't know if friend agreed to join me.
  8. Fifty Ways to Leave Your Liege Lord

You can train special units that can form party and follow you. You can give them yours troops from castle for example and take them with you.
  9. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

What will happen if i kill enemy's king? ;D
  10. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

I love tournaments ;D I've earned about 750 000 at one feast ;D
  11. Problem with training in castle and town.

I have a problem with training. I have two castles and one town and i told to train recruits in one castle and they are trained. But in town i have archers academy but recruits aren't trained in them. What should i do to my recruits will be trained ?
  12. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

But when i tell him to train recruits he asks about which castle i want to train in and i can choose only one.
  13. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

And i can train troops only in one castle at the same time?
  14. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

How works recriutment for a castle? I ordered my "army administrator" to recruit and train new people to castle and recruiters are riding around villages but in castle is after few days still as much soldiers as was before my orders.
  15. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

I have a question... When i had only village i recieved some money, then when i had village and castle i recieved 10000 from castle and 0 from village, and now i have still castle and village and my chamberlain tells that i will recieve next week 0 from village and 0 from castle. Is it normal?
Back
Top Bottom