Search results for query: *

1. RagnarTheBrave

Stratejik Town Haritası - Sultans Gaming

Tekrardan merhaba. "Town" haritası üzerindeki çalışmamı bitirdim. Bu harita "Tradingpost" haritasından biraz daha detaylı. Umarım herkes için kullanışlı olur. Yorumlarınızı ve eleştirilerinizi esirgemeyin (: Bu haritanın üstten görünüşünü geliştiriciler tarafından bu konudan elde ettim...
  2. RagnarTheBrave

Annotated Town Map - Sultans Gaming

Hello again! I've finished working on the Town map's annotation. This map is more detailed than the other, Tradingpost. Hope it will be useful for everyone. Please feel free to comment and criticize. The top view of the map is provided by developers in this thread...
  3. RagnarTheBrave

Stratejik Tradingpost Haritası - Sultans Gaming

Herkese merhaba. Sizlerle multiplayer oyunlar ve klanlar içerisinde iletişimi kolaylaştıracak bir projemi paylaşacağım. Yalnızca bir harita üzerindeki çalışmamı bitirebildim ve o da Tradingpost haritası. Diğer haritalar üzerinde de çalışmaya başladım ve ilerleyen zamanlarda da yeni çıkacak olan...
  4. RagnarTheBrave

Annotated Tradingpost Map - Sultans Gaming

Hello everyone. I wanted to share you something that will ease our communication while playing skirmish on multiplayer. I finished annotating one of the maps; Tradingpost and I aim to annotate other maps. I hope it is efficent for us to communicate. Please feel free to comment or critize and I...
  5. RagnarTheBrave

Top View of Skirmish Maps, Naming the Locations

Hello! I've been trying to find a way to open map files in order to name the locations on the map. By this, players and clans will have an opportunity to play the game in a more strategic way, just like the games that are popular today. However, my efforts were pointless. I could not open the...
Back
Top Bottom