Search results for query: *

1. RagnarTheBrave

Annotated Town Map - Sultans Gaming

A platform and C platform should be A house and C house - it is faster to say.
    Whats the story behind 'lovers'?

Noted down! :smile: I'll change the platforms as "houses".

And about the "Lovers" part, that place reminds me of a scene from Turkish cinema where lovers run around and playing tag. A way of flirting in Turkey years 60's and 70's ahahah.

2. RagnarTheBrave

Annotated Tradingpost Map - Sultans Gaming

Hah this is cool,
    long and short thing does not seem intuitive though, maybe only to me cause I know they are not long or short. i always imagined sides would be characterized by `rock side` or `mountain side` and `field side` `oasis side`. well rock and fields is shorter and probably preferable. I put a different pile of items on each spawn point too, like melons and carpets etc. maybe they can be used for call names. well thats what I hoped for when doing it but don't want to push for stuff, this kinda things should be grow from player base.

though I would be glad to hear about and ambigious looking stuff where it is hard for you to describe (like the districk for example I always though it to be out less important so made id less distinct) and I can spice them up.

Ooooh lets see your naming system map!

You are right about long and short not being intuitive. I like 'mountain' and 'field' but you are right about mountain being too long.

Again, thanks for your feedbacks (:

I am very glad that you've added specific items to each spawn point. I didn't notice them. As I replied to you on the other post, I'll update them as soon as possible.

About the short and long parts; these two terms are very familiar to most of the gamers, even if they haven't played an CS games. So I thought that it would be efficient for everyone to remember them. As you know, the map is symmetrical and it is too hard to name locations. I would've named them as "Urban/Country Ramp" but I think It would take a lot of time for people to learn them; One ramp is more straight and one is not, long and short haha. However, it is still debatable, nothing is perfect after all haha.

One more thing, can you guys explain the "field" and "mountain" system a bit more? I think, from there we will find a good solution.

Thanks for your comments!
  3. RagnarTheBrave

This is really good as well. for s1 s2 and s3 they were supposed to be each different and recognizable buildings, never got around to completing them though.. sorry about that.

on village side from top to bottom they were meant to be brewery, stables, and granary. on town side warehouse, workshop(metal and carpenter and stuff) and winery. not for these names to be used but to easily recognize where you are buy the details.

whats with the victim at a platform? btw we call them a house and b house in company (ev when speaking in turkish) much faster

and again, would be happy to add and change stuff to make them easier to read if you have any feedback
    Ooo that's what I wanted to hear when I published them! (:

Actually, I could not travel the map just for making the annotated versions, so these are from my memory and right now I'am dealing with my final exams... :sad: So, in a few days, I'll change them accordingly. Oh and btw, just a small, friendly note, if we had access to map editor, I would have done them more accurately (:

About the "Victim" site, from the "Sniper" site, behind the small wooden structure, there is a small gap that someone can shoot from and I took a lot of arrows from there. That's why these two spots called the "Sniper" and the "Victim".

Other thing about buildings, as I said, I could not travel the map, so I'll change the names according to the buildings' functions as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot!!
  4. RagnarTheBrave

Stratejik Tradingpost Haritası - Sultans Gaming

Editörümüz yine durmuyor ve çalışıyor...
    Her zaman :iamamoron:
  5. RagnarTheBrave

Stratejik Town Haritası - Sultans Gaming

Başarılı, devamını bekliyoruz kardeşim :smile:
    :party:
  6. RagnarTheBrave

Yes, what I meant was using 'long steps' for what you currently have as 'long stairs' and 'long stairs' for the internal stairs on that side and matching names on the other side.

Its kinda hard to find dictionary defined different words but often stairs are used more for internal structures and 'steps' for external (e.g. the Spanish Steps in Rome or tehe 39 steps). So there is a little bit of logic to it.

Map got updated!!
  7. RagnarTheBrave

"B Ramp" is probably supposed to be "C Ramp" right? :razz:
    Oh so sorry haha. Gonna change it right now
    Map got updated accordingly.
  8. RagnarTheBrave

different names instead of letters might be good so instead of 2 times market: "A" market could be fish market or smth and one platform is like a barn or smth

In order to create some connections around the locations, some names should be similar and some should be more distinctive. Yes you are right, naming them more originally would make them look good however, in a strategic map like this, it would be hard to remember. I tried to apply some basic psychology on the maps I annotate haha
  9. RagnarTheBrave

"B Ramp" is probably supposed to be "C Ramp" right? :razz:

Oh so sorry haha. Gonna change it right now
  10. RagnarTheBrave

Stratejik Town Haritası - Sultans Gaming

Tekrardan merhaba. "Town" haritası üzerindeki çalışmamı bitirdim. Bu harita "Tradingpost" haritasından biraz daha detaylı. Umarım herkes için kullanışlı olur. Yorumlarınızı ve eleştirilerinizi esirgemeyin (: Bu haritanın üstten görünüşünü geliştiriciler tarafından bu konudan elde ettim...
  11. RagnarTheBrave

Hello again! I've finished working on the Town map's annotation. This map is more detailed than the other, Tradingpost. Hope it will be useful for everyone. Please feel free to comment and criticize. The top view of the map is provided by developers in this thread...
  12. RagnarTheBrave

@RagnarTheBrave Başarılı bir çalışma olmuş dostum ellerine sağlık, diğer Çatışma haritaları da yapmanı tavsiye ederim.
    Öbür ikisinden biri bitmek üzere, teşekkür ederim (:
  13. RagnarTheBrave

Çok güzel olmuş ellerinize sağlık.
    Teşekkür ederim (:
  14. RagnarTheBrave

That is really nicely done. Good initiative.

My comment would be where you have the words 'long' and 'short' those are actual ramps and where you have 'long ramp' and 'short ramp' not so much. I would change 'long ramp' to 'long street' and call the actual ramps 'ramp'.

I find 'hills' a little confusing also as teher are hills on the urban side. Wouldn't 'stones' be better?

I also find the need for calling the internal stairs sometimes. Therefore I would advocate callthe internal stairs 'stairs' and the outside stairs 'steps'.

Yeah I see your points. Ones about the Hills and the Internal Stairs were in my mind as well.

If you know how to speak Turkish a bit, the hills are "Kayalık" in the Turkish version and it means "Rocky Land" however I wasn't sure about the English version. So, I will change it accordingly.

About the stairs, the ones at the outside are "Long Stairs" and "Short Stairs". But I am not entirely sure about naming the ones inside. As you can see, I divided the map into two and named them because, the map is actually mirrored. So, naming the internal stairs by the general name, such as "Urban Stairs" is logical but it is hard for someone to recall it when inside because of it's location. They can be confusing when inside. I really would like to hear some creative comments about this

And about the other issue about streets, I will certainly fix it in this way, that makes much more sense.

Thanks for your comment (:
  15. RagnarTheBrave

Herkese merhaba. Sizlerle multiplayer oyunlar ve klanlar içerisinde iletişimi kolaylaştıracak bir projemi paylaşacağım. Yalnızca bir harita üzerindeki çalışmamı bitirebildim ve o da Tradingpost haritası. Diğer haritalar üzerinde de çalışmaya başladım ve ilerleyen zamanlarda da yeni çıkacak olan...
  16. RagnarTheBrave

Hello everyone. I wanted to share you something that will ease our communication while playing skirmish on multiplayer. I finished annotating one of the maps; Tradingpost and I aim to annotate other maps. I hope it is efficent for us to communicate. Please feel free to comment or critize and I...
  17. RagnarTheBrave

Top View of Skirmish Maps, Naming the Locations

Hello! I've been trying to find a way to open map files in order to name the locations on the map. By this, players and clans will have an opportunity to play the game in a more strategic way, just like the games that are popular today. However, my efforts were pointless. I could not open the...
  18. RagnarTheBrave

Kapandı

Tanış olduğum bir arkadaşımın oluşumu ile tag 'lerinizin benzerliği aşikar. Klan ismi ve/veya tag seçerken yeterince "orijinal" olup olmadığını kontrol etmek gerekiyor zaman zaman. Başarılar.

Edit: Klanların toplulukta göstermeleri gereken aktiviteleri ve onların konumları, alfabetik sırayla değil kendinden önce gelmiş olana saygı göstererek belirlenir.
  19. RagnarTheBrave

Map edit, mods and other tools' release and why this is more important than you think

Apart from our friendship, I totaly agree with you. Mount and Blade's community is mianly based on modded multiplayer and singleplayer. If the foundations of the modding part is late, the new players will not be able to see the game's capability and ultimately they will quit playing the game. Yes, no need to rush but, it would be good to see news or developments about mods.
Back
Top Bottom