Search results for query: *

1. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

@Honved:

Lots of minor things can be a major improvement.
    After I am done with actual tasks, I will have a look at editing the scenes, to get used to it again, maybe I can find some chests and other things. And from there? Who knows.....
    I will update here.

greetings

Jolie
  2. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

@Honved:

100% or not, you know: "Size matters not!". You do. That is important.

Oh, look into the item_kinds, there is a set of Clone-Commando-armor! Cooooool!

Back to serious: you are in, I guess?

greetings

Jolie

3. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

I am willing to learn the how-to for this mod.

"...its sad to see they are left to their fate,..."---> exactly my point. Everytime I find a mod(for whichever game), developement is or has been stopped (example 1866: 99% done, one quest a dead end, nonetheless great work and fun to play).

I do not want to surpass anything, it is just sad to see mods being abandoned for something else(whatever the reason).
    And my skills are limited to Silent Hunter 4, the Men-of War-series, creating maps and a little bit of scripting.

Anyway, I would like to do this and ceate a "Fan-Edition" of this mod.

greetings

Jolie

4. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

@Honved:

This is really sad.

But....yes, I do have the free time for this.
    I would like to finish some of the scenes, add a system, or two, add some ships (a YT-1300 and a Super-Star-Destroyer), create a better economy, have the ballistics for rifles at 1866-level (or hit something, they are spray-and-pray, pistols are killer), fix the Stormtrooper-legs, add textures to the droids and Darth Vader((?) have not seen him until now, more busy, gathering an army), add exhaust-glow to the ships on the galaxy-map, add chests with goodies to find(see 0.9.0.3), fix the missing hands on HK-series, add a galactic north for better Navigation, add Whyren's Reserve to Food (+30 morale, extremely rare and expensive).
    Ask Swyter for advice.

Is about enough for the next two years.
    Anyone willing to help?

greetings

Jolie
  5. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Impressive! (chhhhhhh.....chhhhhh) Most impressive!

Version 0.9.0.3, all stability and no CTD!
    Found most of the chests, but I think I am missing some(?), IG-88 could be the one.
    Could one give a list of what can be found?

Any plans for a YT-1300 (it is a classic, after all)?

Oh, and Palpatine is moving around in his Death Star, really funny.

And a small wish: could you add Malachor as an abandoned planet? Like Tull in 1866?
    Surrounded by some wrecks and pieces, still floating in space?

greetings

Jolie

Edit: tried 0.9.0.4 relcand final....wait a sec! Final?
    Whatever, travelled the galaxy for all the new scenes and the cool new beskar`gam and all.

Not one CTD by entering locations or fighting some pirates or whatever!!

Okay, most off the weird stuff(no Music, missing Hands, stormtrooper legs...) has been reported, so no need to do so again.
    Lightsaberhilts visible, yeah! New speeder-bikes! Awesome work! All of this! Really!
    There will be a full Version of this? Yes? No?

Verily, with new hope

greetings again

Edit 2:
    Okay, after three days a really strange thing happened: dont know why, but now I have Music.

6. map_icons in TME

OK, got it so far, but then TME gives me a crash, when I set the editorData/resources.txt to load them.
    This is strange, they work in-game, but not with the editor.

greetings

Jolie
  7. map size, towns, villages, forts and in general more mayhem&destruction

I have read the More-Towns-Forts-Villages-thread and made a simple test, as People said, the map would be too small. No, it is not. How would I know? Replaced the map with the native one and ended with the Apache-town up in Kerghit-Land and a mexican town Close to the former Location of Tihr...
  8. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

@Namakan: hab Warband nicht, kann keiner sein.

@prototypus: öhm....., nein. Aber das klingt nach einem Plan.
    Und wenn es schon installiert ist, kann ich mir das Runterladen dann sparen, oder ist der Teil unbedingt notwendig?
  9. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

Die "manuelle Aktivierung" ist der zweite Teil vom Problem, weil die auch nicht funktioniert;
    kurz gesagt: weder online noch die manuelle funktionieren, warum auch immer.

Ideen?
  10. map_icons in TME

How can I make sure TME loads the module-specific Icons for the world-map? (not Native!!) I can see castles/forts, but no towns or villages, only their names. And spawn-points. And map_icons.txt is the correct file? Be easy on me, I just got started with this. greetings Jolie
  11. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

@Nik97: yep, endlich versteht es wer!
  12. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

Runterladen, um eine Lizenz zu kaufen, damit ich einen Serial bekomme?
    Hab doch schon alles, scheitert nur an der Aktivierung.

13. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

Hat der hier schon versucht: Game-Aktivierung funktioniert nicht von ShivaChandra am 26.10.2014.

Wo aktiviert man das wirklich auf der Taleworlds-Seite direkt?
    Das einzige, was da geht ist, einloggen, unter "My Games" den Key eingeben und sonst nix???
    Kommt kein Serial zurück, oder sowas.
    Und Steam geht nicht, weil es Steam-frei ist.
    Von Taleworlds Support oder Info kommt auch keine Antwort, das geht jetzt schon eine Woche so.

Mir Reicht es, ich besorge mir einen Serial-Crack, den findet man sicher irgendwo.

14. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

Da ich Mount&Blade im Handel erworben habe, wird Steam nicht funktionieren.
    Und WARUM soll ich das dann bei denen versuchen?
    Ich HABE es ja schon, lies mal von Anfang an.
  15. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

Lässt sich auch installieren, dann den upgrade_mb_1011-patch drüber und dann läuft es auch unter win8.
    ABER: weder die online-Aktivierung, noch die beiden genannten Seiten für manuelle Aktivierung (Code von der Anleitung + den Hardware-Hash eingeben und den eigentlichen Aktivierungs-Code zurückbekommen) funktionieren.
    Also steh ich da und frage mich: was jetzt?

Oh, und ohne den Patch ist es unter Win8 nicht zu starten.
  16. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

Keine Antwort von Taleworlds, kein guter Rat hier, dann muss ich wohl einen Crack, oder sowas auftreiben, um ein legal gekauftes Spiel illegal zu betreiben.

Traurige Angelegenheit.

17. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

Ja, und diesen Code + hardware-hash soll man auf Taleworlds.com\act oder *.net\act eingeben und beide Seiten Funktionieren nicht.
    Dann sollte man den eigentliche Aktivierungscode bekommen, den man wiederum im Aktivierungsfenster eingibt und das Spiel sollte laufen.
    Das dämlichste dabei ist:

"Please Keep your Serial key for future reference. You may Need it again in the future if you want to install Mount&Blade on a new Computer."

New Computer???

JA. Und funktioniert der alte Key noch? NEIN!!

2009 hat das alles funktioniert.
    Ich bin jetzt ernsthaft sauer, weil ich mich gefrotzelt fühle.

18. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

2009 auf DVD, deswegen manuelle Aktivierung.....
  19. Aktivierung funktioniert nicht 2

Gut, jetzt weiss irgendjemand, dass ich Mount and Blade habe, wo ist dann der Key, den man erhält, um das Spiel zu Aktivieren?
Back
Top Bottom