Search results for query: *

1. Stafforda

Kingdom of Harlem RP Faction For FG_PW_NA Server [Recruiting]

Ill make sure to add you when i get home from work. haha

Are you already part of the FG community?

If you want just apply here on this page
  2. Stafforda

Well this kingdom is only for on the FG server so as for now we are the only kingdom that uses it on that server
  3. Stafforda

FG_PW_NA(PW4.2 Server)

Join the kingdom of Harlem today! we have real ranks and real pay. Join the growign kingdom that soon will once again own the lands of the plague!!

Click me! http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=269679.msg6452075#msg6452075
  4. Stafforda

After the King took his life a young squire named Staff was taken to out outlands to escape the plague. He learned how to fight and lead when he joined King Georges army and was given the rank of Knight. He earned the name Menace after sloughtering 100's of troops in one large battle. Lord...
  5. Stafforda

FG_PW_NA(PW4.2 Server)

Thanks everyone for joining us!

I as well as the other Admins appriciate everyone's Cooporation on the server.

Thanks,

Admin Menace
  6. Stafforda

8th Kings German Legion

they are just In Game :razz: also forums isnt complete buit will be soon!
  7. Stafforda

8th Kings German Legion

The 8th Line Battalion of the King's German Legion was raised during the year 1806 as the last out of eight line battalions that the Legion levied in total. It was only half completed when the Britisch Expeditionary force withdrew from Hanover early 1806 and subsequently filled up as recruits...
  8. Stafforda

NW Completed [NEW] NA Weekly Sunday Event 10/7/12 [Accepting Applications]

Now Accepting Apps for this sunday!
  9. Stafforda

2nd Freikorps Regiment of Line

Thanks will do  :mrgreen:
  10. Stafforda

2nd Freikorps Regiment of Line

[font=courier]The 2nd Freikorps is a newly formed Regiment of very disiplined men. We are a new Regiment yes, but we have our own 50 slot server and our own Teamspeak 3 server as well. We have exsperienced officers and are looking for strong willing men in our ranks. I am looking for those new...
  11. Stafforda

Had a great first event! thanks to tose regiments that showed up
  12. Stafforda

A few regiments have singed up we need more please join us!
  13. Stafforda

Thread Up to date. Now Accepting Applications! :mrgreen:
  14. Stafforda

Hello everyone. I am Stafford. I host game servers, and Teamspeak for many games. I love Mount&Blade and the people in it. I know alot of Linebattes and events are out there but I intend this to be one of a kind. Firstly The "Event" will be Sundays from 7:00 P.M EST until about 8:30 P.M EST. As...
  15. Stafforda

Mount&Musket- The First Strike ----- Book By Stafforda

Last couple hours to vote in poll!
  16. Stafforda

New N&S Teamspeak Server

Hi N&S Community! I am Stafford. I host Game and TS Servers for just about anything! I have decided, with my extra Server box to host a Team speak server for the N&S community! It's Free to get a Spot in our TS and Donations are much appreciated! Come join us Today at:  184.57.59.204:9987
  17. Stafforda

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

The 31st Ohio Is Recruiting! Volunteer for your country today and kill them Rebels! Add [22e]Pierre on Steam for more info!
  18. Stafforda

[CSA] 15th Alabama Volunteer Infantry (Recruiting)

The 15th Regiment of Alabama Infantry was a Confederate volunteer infantry unit from the state of Alabama during the American Civil War. Recruited from six counties in the southeastern part of the state, it fought mostly with Robert E. Lee's Army of Northern Virginia, though it also saw brief...
  19. Stafforda

22e Regiment de Ligne [Recruiting] NA

Roster will be up soon
Back
Top Bottom