I've never seen it before,a new player.
  2. Tyhke

How famous is the above player?

Cav:1/10
    İnf:3/10
    Arc:1.5/10
    Old player.
  3. Tyhke

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Tyhke-flawın:20 Louis-Rune:13
    https://prnt.sc/pn5lg8
    https://prnt.sc/pn5lly
  4. Tyhke

[NC2019] Group Stage Week 3

Charlini said:
    Tyhke said:
    Pfffff ez game
    Speaking too much is not a good thing guys, try out playing some more.

Congrats on your close win against a rusty not trying team while playing with 2 cheaters :grin:. ME_ was supposed to be easy too but you and flawin on sandi avoided that, happens!

Also you post this being proud of sharing team with 2 cheaters?
    You speak the truth but you also forget, when you were playing full time we were able to smash you easily. So that rusty thing a little a lie. Half of this team doesn't even play that much just one match to another.
    gg
  5. Tyhke

[NC2019] Group Stage Week 3

Pfffff ez game
    Speaking too much is not a good thing guys, try out playing some more.
  6. Tyhke

[NC2019] Group Stage Week 2

_Tomayus said:
  7. Tyhke

new player and normal cav
    **** arc kane
  8. Tyhke

Calaquendi

kaan96 said:
    İyi akşamlar, klanın komutanı ve en yetenekli oyuncusu olarak önümüzdeki pazar gününe maç ayarlıyorum. Gelecek arkadaşlar lütfen yazsın teşekkürler.
    En yetenekli  :roll:
  9. Tyhke

[RN] Revenge of Nobility

TR'nin en iyi piyadesi olmak zor kardeşim başarıların devamını dilerimm..
    Atlı ve okçuda'da çok iyisin ama biraz çok çok az geliştirmen lazım kendini ama çok az
  10. Tyhke

Calaquendi

Nice Kırklaraa  :party:
  11. Tyhke

[NC2018] Grand Final & Bronze Match

I thank everyone who has parted in the tournament. However there are things I want to talk about. We encountered disrespectful manners from our opponents at early phases of the tournament. It's been a good answer to those people who thrashed talked to us, saying vulgar things in scrims and officials. Things such as, "what good of a 2013 team" etc. kicking corpses direspectfully in matches and then saying was the heat of the match in order to show off his good side... Despite all of these vulgar things, it's been a good tournament for us.
    I want to talk about my team as well and congratulate them, first of whom is Menethil who gathered us together, gave his time to the team everyday and arranged matches. Airelhach is the second, although he is a very good player, he accepted staying spectate all the matches and still attended them, all of these etc. got us win the tourney. I congratulate all of my teammates for their good performances.
    Warband's coming home :!:
  12. Tyhke

Above average archer. He started to show himself recently.
  13. Tyhke

[WKKT]Warband 2v2 Kalkan Kardeşliği Turnuvası - ŞAMPİYON BEYLİKDÜZÜ PİYADELERİ

Takım Adınız: RİP
    Steam adresleriniz: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031942737/ ,  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043689410/
    İstediğiniz krallık:Nord
    ID'leriniz:
    Menethil 227985
    Tyhke 1001540
  14. Tyhke

[BCM] Main Event Bracket & Fixtures

It wasn't the best time for this tounament to play for Turkish players. There was 9 vacation days cuz of our sacred feast. So almost everyone had go on to vacation and we couldn't play much. All 10 of our players played less than 50 hours all combined. Apart from this I congratulate all my teammates and our opponents today. Wish you good luck in the semi finals.
  15. Tyhke

[Minor League] Stage 7 — Semi-Finals | Fixtures | Deadline is 15.04

I have played in the same clan with Quake, and I don't think he's cheating. He looked like a progressive player and he's still improving. It seems improper to me to blame someone, without any proof. People should be more careful about that.
    It's my opinion of course.
  16. Tyhke

Calaquendi

İyi bayramlar
  17. Tyhke

[Na5aSide] Group A

Well played guys gg
  18. Tyhke

Good player and good cav
  19. Tyhke

Calaquendi