Search results for query: *

1. Jeannot

Teleport doors and doors hitpoints. (SOLVED)

Hello DLEGION

About our teleporte script, Reggae and another programmer (not sure about nickname-Sorry if you read me :grin:) successed. The idea was to allow level designer to create teleportation between 2 doors which were specially configurate into level design editor like a spawn entry point or a ladder entry point for example.

I'm actually on vacations and could help you much but i suggest you to contact Reggae (or Archivist from IG which installed maps and this special script into the server). The script were compatible with Native like the script used on famous dual server :wink:
  2. Jeannot

Brazilian dedicated server provider

Thanks AleK!

But i just need to know a good brazilian server provider :sad:
  3. Jeannot

Anyone here? Or should i use Google traductions? :grin:
  4. Jeannot

Hello everybody. I'm french and i'm sorry to speak to you like this but i don't speak portugese :( I really need your help. I have actually an european server located near Paris and i'm searching a brazilian provider to have my own brazilian dedicated server. I've heard that brazilian servers...
  5. Jeannot

[NC2012] - Event Admins (Referee Requests Here)

If You need a referee, like Alex marked into the title of this thread, post your request here :grin:
    I ve suggested you to call us when you ve decided with your opponent for date and hours :smile:

For information, i can be very available :smile:
  6. Jeannot

Request : Passages into multiplayers custom maps

Sorry for the reactivity, but i 'm actually on another project of level design.

Someone sucess to create a script that allow teleportation when activate a scene props to another scene props.
    The result is when a player try to use a special door, he ll be teleporte into another part of the map.

Thanks to him :smile:
  7. Jeannot

Tell me

Edited : My apologizes. Wrong topic :grin:
    >http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=78955.new#new
  8. Jeannot

NC 2012 - U.S.A.

Hello guys.

I liked our match last year and i ve done my best headshot ever on village.
    I remember my "special" training on US server (and no EU server) during 2 weeks ^^'
    I wish you good luck :smile:
  9. Jeannot

[NC2012] - Event Admins (Referee Requests Here)

Last year, i was captain of the French team. This year, i would like to help this tournament by being judge during matches. I ll be impartial when I need to resolve a problem between teams.
    I'm available and i don't know yet if i will be call to be player of the french team.

In-Game Name: IG_Vet_JeannedArc
    Nationality: French (FR)
    Contact Details: steam : jcrocher
  10. Jeannot

>SonKidd
    Great job. As I said, i'm not a programmer. So i haven't got the system module. if you convert me into txt files, i will test it for you on my server :smile:
  11. Jeannot

Good afternoon everybody.

I would like to thanks all of you to answer me with very good reactivity.

>Lav
    I suggest you to come to IG Teamspeak (
    germany.jestservers.com:7060 no password
    ) or on steam. I ll present you my map and we could discuss about this little project.
  12. Jeannot

Good afternoon everyone. I'm actually creating a special multiplayer map for my clan. The map is large and i need to be able to teleporte from a place that i call spawn area with 6 passages to 6 places of the map. Each passage allow the player to teleporte into 1 place. I've read that  it's...
Back
Top Bottom