Search results for query: *

1. TheWord

SP Medieval [WB] Deeds of Arms and Chivalry

What ever you do, don't change in game graphics. I like subtle changes what you already did with flora, it looks gorgeous.
    For me this mod is in playable state, maybe do some bug fixing if needed.
    Congratulation to authors. :grin:
  2. TheWord

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Hello again, I have strange problem with my play trough.

I am experiencing freeze whenever I try to participate in tournament, and whenever I try to leave away from town Yaddala.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit: There are no errors, the game just freeze.
    @Fladin I could give you my save game files if that will help to solve problem.
    I am playing and its 171 days ingame, I really dont want play from beginning, its frustrating.
  3. TheWord

Maverick Knight said:
    TheWord said:
    Why am I not seeing custom tree option?
    Should I became vasal in order to see it?
    My troops look like medieval english army :ohdear:

I mod it myself really.I thinking on releasing my little submod soon. we bit nervous honestly

Did I understand correctly this feature is not implemented yet?
  4. TheWord

Why am I not seeing custom tree option?
    Should I became vasal in order to see it?
    My troops look like medieval english army :ohdear:
  5. TheWord

SP Native [WB] Road Calradia 4.51v

Pavvvell said:
    About poachers, he’s joking.
    When in calradia they want to send someone for a long time, they send him to kill poachers.

Ok, can you tell me what to do next  in castle?
    I finished training with bow, guard castle, and then I train with melee weapons and its taking  every time over and over again, I also paid 200 to fight with him and that is it.
  6. TheWord

SP Native [WB] Road Calradia 4.51v

@Pavvvel

Can you please help me, I am trying to finish castle jobs and its difficult to do, cause I cant understand what I need to do.
    I finished some, yet I don't know how to kill poachers, its very confusing, you should try to be more specific and user friendly.
    Also there is problem with english language, and that's is main reason I can't advance in game,  try to find someone to clarify and correct words and lines to make sentence  understandable.

Now I wish to congratulate  you by saying that this is most realistic and complex mod I've ever played, you my friend are genius.

Keep up the good work and please don't  misunderstood my criticism.

I wish you luck in further development, and if you need someone to report bugs, I will gladly help.

Cheers!
  7. TheWord

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Hello, I have noticed this mod has unusual amount of lag in battles and sieges with 150 men in single player.
    I believe this is caused by custom commander option for troop health bars.
    This is happening even if they are disabled.

Can this performance drop be fixed?

8. TheWord

Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

When can we expect 0.15 to be released?
  9. TheWord

Applying Codes Casually: Upgrading Tavernkeepers to Sell Troops in Diplomacy

Hello, Diplomacy 4.3 is used in mod compilation called "Tocan's Calradia" and you can use troop recruiters in taverns which is basically the same as that code, with only difference you have to ask travelers in order to find out their current location. And you can recruit any troop and any amount.
  10. TheWord

Medieval Music

I prefer this site for free music http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?keywords=crusade&Search=Search that one is called "Crusade"

Has some soundtracks that fits perfect for game background, battle, tavern and so on..
    All tracks are free!!!
    Here i will name just some:
    Heroic Age
    Dark Times
    Peaceful Desolation
    Procession of the King
    Rites
    The Pyre
    Folk Round (perfect for tavern music)
    Epic Unease
    and more...
  11. TheWord

Windyplains said:
    I'd like to amend one comment now that I'm home and have had a chance to look at that code.  Sorry, long shift.
    Windyplains said:
    You can appoint a companion advisor by speaking to your minister. You do not need to be a ruler.
    You need to be the leader of a faction to appoint a minister.  That's a glaring oversight on my part as I did not intend being ruler to be a "prerequisite" for appointing companion advisors.  While I can't fix this for v0.12, I'll definitely come up with a better system for v0.13 to allow for setting up advisors for your keeps.

Please, could you consider  making lord as described here http://library.thinkquest.org/10949/fief/medlord.html
  12. TheWord

Mythrrinthael said:
    Shouldn't your minister be at your city/castle hall?
    At my castle hall I have my wife only, btw I am owning 1 castle and 2 villages as vassal.
  13. TheWord

Windyplains said:
    You can appoint a companion advisor by speaking to your minister.  You do not need to be a ruler.

Maybe a stupid question but where do I exactly find my minister, or how can I appoint someone to be my minister? I tried speaking with my companions but there is no option for that, tried going in party roles in camp menu also without any option.

Am I missing something here?
  14. TheWord

How come you didn't added  more options for lord? I presume that medieval lords had some sort of personal treasury and army. Suggestion, when I became vassal give me option to store my wealth  no matter what I own village, castle or town.
    Then, I would like to spend that wealth to build an army, but current recruitment system in  native  is very boring and time consuming. So improve recruitment system, maybe something like lance from ad1257 and blue blood or make something unique, just to speed-up things. One more suggestion, this is something that I never understood. If I am able as lord to garrison my troops in a castle then why I cant do the same with my village for example to defend against enemy's when I am not there. If you could make that option this would be  unique in your mod which is great by the way. These are just some small things that i believe you can improve.
  15. TheWord

Delete some factions to make it run better? Stuttering on Worldmap...

Hi, DrThomas your mod is great and I see you have put allot of work in it.  One and only thing that bothers me...its a bad performance in world map. Especially if you hold ctrl+space to speed up things. Author of this topic suggested that you delete some small faction.That could fix stuttering in world map, but would ruin concept of this mod.

I am here to give you another possible solution. Make every kingdom have exactly same number of cities, castles and villages no matter how big that kingdom and how much territory it holds. With this you will achieve two things.

1. Improved Performance in world map
    2. Balance and gameplay improvement.

And before you say that this mod tries to simulate Europe in that time, i will make clear that current warband engine doesn't allow you to achieve that, without issues described above. Remember, gameplay needs to come in first place, then realism and graphics.

I suggest to limit every kingdom to 3 cities, and proportional number of castles and villages.
    If you think that my suggestion is not what you have in mind with your mod, then please consider making these changes as alternative edition of 1257ad (something that floris did), and make it as performance patch.

Again thanks for making such a great mod.
  16. TheWord

[S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

Hi, best mod so far that enhances native gameplay.  :grin:
    I just love custom banner and heraldry.
    And battles are great and more immerse.
    Found some bugs though, sometimes when betting in tournament i don't receive/lose money for some matches.
    The second i found is more dramatic, in some weird scenario when some AI lord is in village theres a good chance that village somehow becomes mobile. :lol: Whats even worse after few seconds village disappears from map :mad:
    Anyway my main reason for posting is question. Can i have this mod and diplomacy combined :?: I presume its possible but dont know what exactly i must do.
Back
Top Bottom