Search results for query: *

1. Fallen_Sorrow

B Medieval Medieval Conquests

What's the point of showing off edited in-game pictures like come on really? The dream filter?
  2. Fallen_Sorrow

MP Native Barfight (its time to redden your fists) [Barfight1168]

Grendal-777 said:
    Awesome Muzzle C, thanks for the laughs. I had forgot about the "Spank stick".. I was laughing so hard I was crying watch it in action again. :smile:
    I will add that youtube link to the OP.

Mate you should really make more mods like that, this one was amazing!  :grin:
  3. Fallen_Sorrow

MP Native Calradia Adventures - Invasion RPG| VOTE FOR REVIVAL!

Being active in the scene and art aspect of the mod I think that It would be a great idea to get it up and running again!  :grin:
  4. Fallen_Sorrow

MP Other War of the Three [A world Divided]

Looks awesome!  :grin:
    Can't wait till I can slash my way through the roman shieldwall of inflitrate the enemy base without them noticing as a samurai.  :grin:
    Good luck mate!  :smile:
  5. Fallen_Sorrow

MP Native Feudal World

Canis Gid said:
    We may have to close the server soon. Player count is decreasing horribly for no reason. We rebuilt the map, dealt with complaints in less than 24 hours and changed faction requests immediatelly. It's not possible to do more for a community. The mod seems dead - we must admit this now.

We'll be back with Bannerlord and our own mod anyways (http://www.moddb.com/mods/medievalism) - if no wonder happens and FW is worth the hard work we put in. :wink:

I am afraid that clans are not everything and that they do not mean that players will suddenly start playing. Being around from when the server first opened, I can tell that the playerbase was always the same. There was always this one clan with like 8 people playing. But really, what is there to expect from them? They have not got much to do except gearing up, there has not been one single valid war on the server, because of the reason that if there were by chance two clans playing at the same time, they would be peaceful and try not to get into conflict with each other. The only aggressive clan was banned from the server, which I still think is a mistake. You should have showed them the correct way no matter how long it took, you can't really enforce rules clearly made for a larger playerbase, you have to adapt. All the activity after that was set to around zero, there was nothing going on. I would say that you did do a fantastic job maintaining the server, but as I clearly stated before, it's all about adaptation.
    Too bad, I was having much fun. But the instant the Hospitaliers joined I kind of knew what was going on. There was a small chance of "saving" the playerbase, but you really in the end can't revive a skeleton.
  6. Fallen_Sorrow

MP Native Feudal World

Let's hope that this time the fun will last longer!  :grin:

FI6j9YJ.jpg
  7. Fallen_Sorrow

MP Native Feudal World

I think it's the fact that most PW players play PW just because of wars. FW had many interesting features which lead players to a more roleplay-like gamestyle. Once all of those features became ordinary, you can say that the interesting part in them was gone after a while. PW players just love to kill and take all the stuff which was dropped. I fear that there aren't many true "roleplayers" left, those who actually talk to you in character, those who take it upon themselves to do real roleplay jobs that this mod enforces.. Ah well, you can't have everything can you.  :neutral:
  8. Fallen_Sorrow

MP Native Feudal World

You really put a lot of roleplay "limitations" into this mate. A lot of players who play PW or any other mod related to it don't really roleplay that much, thus I can hardly imagine that it'd be any different on EU Union.

Sure, the "talk to player" roleplay could work, why not, but the robberies would almost never go the way you described.
    If you're searching for hardcore roleplay, PW and any related mods are a really, really bad choice just because of the community..  :neutral:
  9. Fallen_Sorrow

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

It can still be seen that tons of stuff is missing, yet it's really fun. Can't wait to be able to try out vehicles!  :grin:
  10. Fallen_Sorrow

The Load textures on demand thing seems to have worked out! Thank you very much!  :grin:
  11. Fallen_Sorrow

I keep getting a Runtime error right before it finishes loading  :cry:
  12. Fallen_Sorrow

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Hello there.

It may be just me but those random Audio files that play when talking to for example a Lord can really be.. how to say.. stupid.

For example, saving a Lord who was otherwise sure to be defeated by the enemy, and then going into the "Thank you, bla bla" conversation with him, just to hear "I could easly crush you like a fly" seems rather stupid to me to bear.

I would suggest putting some different, not as offensive Audio files in there, or at least make it Relationship-based.
  13. Fallen_Sorrow

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Did it just happen with my play that The Kingdom of Sarleon took over most of the map before I could even become King?  :shock:
  14. Fallen_Sorrow

Warband short "montage" - Memories of a Warrior ( Youtube )

Captain Lust said:
    Fallen_Sorrow said:
    Camelot_DM server
    2515427-7046984572-f7687.jpg

I'm a sucker for techno or any high paced electronic music combined with Warband footage so I was always going to like this. POV shots would be better though, flex those SKILLS.

Yeah you're right it would have been much better but I was sick those days and just couldn't be asked to play Warband. I'll make many of those in the future, but then I'll be sure to do POV shots  :grin:.
    Thank you very much mate  :smile:
  15. Fallen_Sorrow

Warband short "montage" - Memories of a Warrior ( Youtube )

Hey there how's it going? I'm just posting a short montage I've made for Warband. It was recorded on the Camelot_DM server, if anybody's wondering. Hope you like it!
  16. Fallen_Sorrow

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Just my character with a small army fighting together with other lords against the invading Faction. :grin:

2014_08_07_00002.jpg

2014_08_07_00001.jpg
  17. Fallen_Sorrow

Questions

KaraFox said:
    1.) Can someone explain me how to stop the scraming from my character its rather anoying [ i removed the sound files, that i thought were the cause but still their.

Thanks

I tried playing a woman too and the sounds were annoying, yes. I don't really know if it's allowed to say this here, so i'll just PM you about which files to replace..
  18. Fallen_Sorrow

Screenshots & videos

Hey there!

I've made a short "montage" ( if you can say that the video is that ), about the Invasion Gamemode for The Deluge.
    More will probably come.

19. Fallen_Sorrow

Ascalon - "The Soul Absorber" FINAL FUN update & Farewell

No, sorry, i haven't done the Assassins yet, as i said, 2 more days  :grin:
  20. Fallen_Sorrow

Ascalon - "The Soul Absorber" FINAL FUN update & Farewell

Hello! It's a really, really long story, but for reasons as College, and the fact that it's finally sunny outside, i've decided to quit PW, better to say Warband or any other games for a couple of months, for a start. Some of you maybe know the map Ascalon Reborn (as it is now). I was planning...
Back
Top Bottom