Search results for query: *

• Users: Coconut
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Coconut

Lag Desync bug with multiplayer (Video proof) could use some help

I'm getting this weird lag in Warband servers, I've tested it in 3 different Napleonic wars servers, 2 NA 1 EU, and a couple Native servers and its the same every time. When I hold an Attack or a Block and move around my chracter sometimes gets stuck in some type of Desync then after a brief( or...
  2. Coconut

Spectator Question from tournies

I remember watching a Warband tournament on twitch a few months ago and the spectator had like a custom GUI. He saw the portrait of each of the players including health bars. Even the models in the game had health bars over them. There was even a mini map if I remember correctly. So how does...
  3. Coconut

Friendly reminder that this game isnt dead

Since no on really posts here on taleworlds, this is a friendly reminder for all newer players that don't know... Most of the community is on these forums http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php There still are many 200 man events for North America, Europe and even Oceania. Here is a video from...
  4. Coconut

♚ [SK] Suffolk Knights [NA]

Information about the Suffolk Knights The Suffolk Knights are a group of casual Native players looking to expand into a competitive environment in North America. We value maturity and keeping trolling at a minimum while still having fun in Warband. If you want to be a member of the Suffolk...
  5. Coconut

Banrequest

NW_Official_US_1 SAdraGoons_ithecho84 SAdraGoons is their regiment/group i saw a few others Killed me for my ramrod. 8:40 EST 23/6/12
Back
Top Bottom