Search results for query: *

• Users: Trebor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Campaign map for multiplayer.

does anybody know about a way to bring a campaign map into a multiplayer server? i have an idea of a way to make a certain type of mod where teams or sides can fight over towns and regions on a map.
  2. Gabrilduro is making a Persistant Old America Mod.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290956.0.html unless someone picks the wild wind mod up and starts working on it again. this maybe the only way were gonna get an old west persistant mod. im sure any help you can give him will be appreciated.
  3. a Single Player ideas for PW expansion

I was wondering if there is a way to apply scripts for harvesting resources to a single player version? as in the player could tend to a farm and harvest resources to make weapons, gather food, make clothing, etc. and use that to fund his war party. what do yall think?
  4. sequel

I think that's its time we push mod to the next level.                                                                                     1876 A new western mod that involves the whole west. from the Mississippi river to the pacific ocean. new factions, new weapons, new abilities, new jobs...
  5. old america mod files

I know you guys don't like it when someone makes a new topic. but I couldn't find one that fit the problem im having. im trying to replace the gun sounds in the mod but whenever I replace them it sounds the exact same. I tried removing the files then playing without them to see if it has an...
  6. Wild Wind being shut down

I heard its being shut down by shred. apparently there are not enough servers or something.
  7. 1st Missouri Infantry

we are a new regiment looking for members to join up. We are an Infantry and Artillery Regiment only. If you are interested Contact me.
  8. mapmaking

i was wondering who is responsible for mapmaking on this mod. because i want to help out on making some new maps for the mod.
  9. system specs question

a friend of mine wants to play this game. but me and him are not to tech savy. he has 2 of these kind of processors will the game run on this hardware? Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T7100 @ 1.80Ghz
  10. Wheres a Missouri unit around here?

While we were a border state we had units on both sides. especially at vicksburg. does anyone have one or is interested in forming one?
  11. recruiting for game designers

in need of game designers for a old western mmorpg. if you are interested in joining the team. Then you will need the following. a basic knowledge and understanding of usage for the cryengine editor and a description amount of effort put into their work if they have any to present.
  12. 1860s mod soundtrack

can someone list the songs used in the mod? ive been wanting to know what song is played at the menu.
  13. single player

is this strictly a multiplayer mod? because i cant play single player on this mod, and i can only play the tutorial.
  14. cant download v.1001

i purchased it but i cant seem to find the original version. it just sends me to the download page with the 1.003 version and the patches. can anyone please help?
  15. microsoft visual c++ library error

i read the other post about this problem but i dont understand how to copy all those things to a txt file. where do i copy all the info from? btw if there are other solutions to this problem please let me know.
Back
Top Bottom