Search results for query: *

• Users: Zaharist
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zaharist

Competition or luckbox?

First of all: 1. Sry for my Engilsh, I'll try to be understandable 2. I am not willing to make someone suffer, all I want is fair competition. I do respect my fellows from Ru-community as well as every other clan participating and FIGHTING here in League. After looking through current League...
  2. Zaharist

QUOTE rules: "it's still CLAN tournament."

I am not complaining or smth, but last two matches we had made me post this thread If it is CLAN tournament then WHY is it allowed to have mercs in your team with your clanmates spectating? I thought it's a measure to avoid 10-12 battles, but not to make your clan stronger by taking players of...
  3. Zaharist

[Bet Here and Win Paul Award!] The Best of the Bet!

Here we are. Bet on matches, gain points and become Octopus of the First European Native Pro League! How? Bet on matches of upcoming round and win points. Number of Round (NoR) = Amount of points you win. If you bet wrong then you lose NoR/2 points. Mark green team you bet on. Example...
  4. Zaharist

QUESTION:Vassals' troops/Enemy lords/formulas etc

I have several questions, sorry if I should've posted them in FAQ thread. 1). Can anyone give me formulas or explain how player's kingdom lords get their troops? Are their parties limited? What skills and how affect their parties if they do? The more fiefs they have the bigger parties they...
  5. Zaharist

New siege scene. Saturday 18.00 GMT+1. Welcome!

We propose all MBWB fans try their hand in the new Siege map, made by our beloved "Rus XIII century" scene editor Unknown To try this map: 1) Download link: http://22nd.kicks-ass.org/Rus_XIII_century.exe Install a new module. Install it to a Modules folder: "~\Mount and Blade...
  6. Zaharist

[Warband] Problem with dedicated server

1. Sorry for my english 2. Sorry if I choose wrong board. I have 2 computers and router (not wireless). I want to host a server on one of comps and play on another one. This is my testing Deathmatch server txt file: set_pass_admin godmode set_server_name Duel_test_GO_go_GO set_welcome_message...
  7. Zaharist

Planet Earth

Plz post here some pictures of nature. With description) My heart lies there Russia, Murmansk region, Khibiny.
  8. Zaharist

Favourite Poetry

plz post here poems u love  :roll: One of my favourite: George Gordon Byron LINES WRITTEN IN AN ALBUM, AT MALTA As o'er the cold sepulchar stone Some name arrests the passer-by; Thus, when thou view'st this page alone, May mine attract thy pensive eye! And when by thee that name is read...
  9. Zaharist

Empire mod. questions

hi. I have some questions about this mod. 1). When I'm trying to capture 9th prisoner, I recieve error message. Is it mod/game bug or? 2). How can I change background image? Can't see anything -/ Thanks
Back
Top Bottom