Search results for query: *

• Users: Maroon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Maroon

[Discord Bot] The Warband Server Monitor Discord bot

With the recent and sad announcement that Bladecast is closing its doors, this also means the Discord bot created and maintained by them will shut down soon. This bot had the wonderful feature of querying any and/or all Warband servers to check the status of the servers without having to start...
  2. Maroon

TW multiplayer feature delivery times calculated

Since it's been a bit over a year since EA release, and TW still refuses to tell us the scope of their multiplayer plans (let alone give us a roadmap for it), I figured I'd use the announcements and patches made so far to estimate how much longer particular features will take. I'll be using the...
  3. Maroon

Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

So you all probably don't need reminders why the lack of custom servers is majorly holding multiplayer back. We're currently limited to a handful of game modes that only cater to a small section of the playerbase. The rest of us are waiting for battle mode (RIP), duel mode, and mods like cRPG...
  4. Maroon

MP Other Full Invasion 3 - First version released now!

After spending 7 years improving Full Invasion 2, the team responsible for Full Invasion 2: Amber, Full Invasion 2: Amber 2.0, and Full Invasion: Osiris is bringing the Invasion experience to Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord with Full Invasion 3! While making previous versions of the mod, we were...
  5. Maroon

SP - General Colour blind mode

It'd be real nice if there was a colour blind mode for the UI in Bannerlord. I have deuteranopia myself (green-red colour blindness, the most common kind), which make some UI elements very hard to understand. The most annoying one for me is the kill feed in singleplayer. I believe from context...
  6. Maroon

[Tutorial (Unfinished)] Mastering your tools: managing resources with OpenBRF

Hello everyone, I am Maroon, one of the main developers of Full Invasion over the past few years. In my modding endeavours I have mainly focused on optimisation and the correct implementation of resources in a mod. In this tutorial I will be sharing the knowledge I have gathered over the years...
  7. Maroon

Join us on our Discord server!

Though this board sees very little activity nowadays, Full Invasion 2 is far from dead. Servers fill up in the evenings, and events are hosted weekly. Most of the community is found in the FI2 Discord server, which can be found here: https://discord.gg/pHGywnN. See you there!
  8. Maroon

LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval armor sets - now with helmets and horses!

Update: after some more digging, I found 1024x1024 versions of the textures for the body armor pieces! I updated the download link, and recommend you all redownload it if you already got it. Hi again! This is my final pack for now, I swear. There's a set of armors floating around in the Full...
  9. Maroon

OSP 3D Art Simple geometric props

Hi everyone! At the request of one of our mappers, I made a set of simple geometric props, that can have any standard material texture applied to it. These can be used to allow mappers to create new shapes, building, and more without requiring a brand new prop every time. These props come in ten...
  10. Maroon

LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval historical banner shields

I made these a few years ago for Full Invasion, thought I might share them. There are 14 shields, same shape and size, each with a different historical banner on them, from the French, the English, the Portuguese, and the Holy Roman Empire. Download link...
  11. Maroon

[Co-op] Full Invasion: Osiris

Introduction The next chapter in Invasion mods, Full Invasion: Osiris is a brand new Invasion mod, brought to you by the developers of Full Invasion 2. Two years in the making, Full Invasion: Osiris is a cooperative multiplayer mod in which a small group of players fights off one of several...
  12. Maroon

Native LSP 3D Art Native Onehanded Crossbows

I made some small meshes for Full Invasion 2 that feel quite elegant, and I figured other mods might also like to use them, so here I am. I've created a small modification for two Native crossbows so that they can be used in one hand, as a pistol. I've included a new bolt type as well (also a...
  13. Maroon

Player looking for clan

Hello there, dear reader! My name is Maroon, I'm a rather experienced Warband player, and I'm looking to join a Warband multiplayer clan. I am not fully aware of the standard procedures around joining a clan, as I've never done so before, so I figured I'd just post something here! I am looking...
  14. Maroon

Sergeant or Serjeant?

A few days ago, I was talking with a regiment buddy of mine, about whether the historical name of the 18th century for the (current) 'Sergeant' rank, is Sergeant or Serjeant. Can someone enlighten me? :P
  15. Maroon

Suggestion: Pistol buff

Hello everyone! I've been playing more as an officer lately (both in pubs and lbs), and there's one thing that made me thinking when I do, and that's the pistol. At the moment, the pistol is more of an awkward slot machine (pure luck instead of skill) than an actual weapon, and I'd like to see...
  16. Maroon

Ban request: Rick_James

Hello, Today, I was playing some deathmatch on the 66th_Official_Server, and someone else (54e_Old_Grd_Munnik) and me were doing pretty nice. After a while, some guy named Rick_James called us 'cheats' for doing pretty well, and then started calling us a lot of differentc and not so nice...
  17. Maroon

Shocked by responses

I just read a bit of the discussion in the 1.006 update section, and, quite frankly, I am shocked. For the past month, there have been countless polls, posts, rants about the melee in 1.005 and before. According to the community, it was too fast, the overhead stab was too strong, had a further...
  18. Maroon

Multiplayer Money system

Alert: this is a semi-rage topic. If you don't like that, frankly, I don't give a damn. The money system. I bet everyone has had problems with it. Therefore, I propose some changes. 1. Disable losing almost all of your money if you hit someone in your team and you die because of it. Selfdamage...
  19. Maroon

[Help] Creating Tunnels in multiplayer scenes

Hello everyone, I've been trying to make a new multiplayer scene for NW, and came across a stub. I want to make a tunnel through a mountain, but can't seem to find a way to have a hole in the mountain. You see, there are some props which create hallways in these tunnels, but they get 'filled...
  20. Maroon

Steam Achievements

Hey guys, I was just curious, will there be special achievements for the Steam version, or will it be just the ordinary achieves? Cheers, Maroon
Back
Top Bottom