Search results for query: *

1. evatanen

SP - UI Do not change troop categories during siege battles

That troop category system. :xf-mad::xf-eek::devilish::poop: I want to keep the normal group assignments in sieges too. Cavalry should stay on group 3, mounted archers on group 4 and my companions on what ever group I put them on. If I could keep my heroes and other "soft" units on their own...
  2. evatanen

About the smithy's smithing system.

I would like to see expansion into armor crafting, I really like being able to make 'my' weapons. Its really awesome to be leading an army with a weapon i made :smile: Also... Bow crafting / Arrows! Fletching would be awesome.

Oh I would LOVE see armor crafting for humans and horses! And don't forget shields!
  3. evatanen

About the smithy's smithing system.

D'oh! :facepalm:
    Is there ANY way to reassign my smithing perks?! Cheat, hax, ANYTHING! I don't want to start again :mad:
    I did not realise that I can get metal from salvaged weapons so I went full retard..umm I mean refine.
    But now I can't learn pratically anything from smelting :oops:

perk.jpg
  4. evatanen

SP Medieval In the name of Jerusalem V1.4995 (Update 2020/2/21)

EternalWinter said:
    Guys when im into the castle siege war, game is shot down. Reason my computer performance is weak???

I have a HC gaming machine, but even I have to lower the battle size to 160 in options to reduce crashes.  :sad:
  5. evatanen

Are you guys getting a lot more crashes after this update?
    I most certainly am.  :cry:
  6. evatanen

Ningauble said:
    I am waiting for the update before I play this, but meanwhile could someone confirm that there are female companions ?
    Anyway, you get the idea......

Well.. there is Klethi on the NPC characters, but I doubt if she is active.

7. evatanen

evatanen said:
    evatanen said:
    vasul said:
    If you first go to Cyprus or Armenia, they will give a village, there are 5 companions.Then go to Antioch or in Jerusalem Kingdom and there obtain village and there will, too, 5 companions.Just recruit 10 companions

Have you actually done this? Have others tried this?
    I switched from Armenia to Kingdom of Jerusalem, but I don't get the option to invite local nobles on my village on K.o.Jerusalem.  :cry: :sad:
    Does the mod limit us to 5 companions?
    If I give titles to some of my companions, can I recruit new ones, so I can keep 5 companions in my party?

Mod version is 1.12

Ok, I tried cheating using the M&B savegame editor. When I added 6th companion to my savegame and tried loading that, the game crashed and gave me error message:
    Load error: Invalid number of troops: 8710

I tested with older save file, and gave a fief to my companion, and I got the "invite local nobles"-option back. Unfortunatelly I had already recruited all 5 K.o.J companions, so there was no more companions to recruit.
    With my new savegame I'm going to try get a higher title at the K.o.Jerusalem, give fief to my Armenian companion and see if I can recruit one of the K.o.J companions!

Ok! I had 5 Armenian companions. I went to Kindom of Jerusalem, got a fief, got a title and gave a fief to one of my Armenian companions. I got the option to invite local nobles again and now I have 9 companions!  :grin:
  8. evatanen

evatanen said:
    vasul said:
    If you first go to Cyprus or Armenia, they will give a village, there are 5 companions.Then go to Antioch or in Jerusalem Kingdom and there obtain village and there will, too, 5 companions.Just recruit 10 companions

I switched from Armenia to Kingdom of Jerusalem, but I don't get the option to invite local nobles on my village on K.o.Jerusalem.  :cry: :sad:
    If I give titles to some of my companions, can I recruit new ones, so I can keep 5 companions in my party?

Mod version is 1.12

Ok, I tried cheating using the M&B savegame editor. When I added 6th companion to my savegame and tried loading that, the game crashed and gave me error message:
    Load error: Invalid number of troops: 8710

I tested with older save file, and gave a fief to my companion, and I got the "invite local nobles"-option back. Unfortunatelly I had already recruited all 5 K.o.J companions, so there was no more companions to recruit.
    With my new savegame I'm going to try get a higher title at the K.o.Jerusalem, give fief to my Armenian companion and see if I can recruit one of the K.o.J companions!
  9. evatanen

vasul said:

Mod version is 1.12
  10. evatanen

zykox said:
    Hey, played v1.1. Very nice mod indeed!

I really enjoy the realistic towns, villages and the setting overall. Music choice is great, too.

Some issues I have:
    *No battle continuation - A lot of mods do this, why not here? I hate fighting at the front heroically, then getting downed, and then I have to simulate (lose precious units) a battle, I was obviously winning.

*Ok, so the game starts great, what with the starting scene and all...and then nothing. From "intro and immersion into the crusades age" to "Here's your usual sandbox, but no companions and independent kingdom." I feel this is such a wasted opportunity.

About the battle continuation: Please check your setting in camp -> mod options -> Open/Disable play as soldier after player knock out.

About companions. You can get five of them when you get your first village fief and recruit local nobles there.
    Personally I would like to have more companions, but atleast we can have those five.
  11. evatanen

Is there official thread for bug reports?

Here is one anyway!

BUG REPORT!

When I try to help a prisoner to escape from enemy captivity, I cant because of this bug.
    If I tell the prisoner to take weapon on follow me, he attacks me immediately after we get out of the dungeon on to the streets.
    If I tell him to stay back, he is still hostile and escape scene doesn't end if he is not taken down.

Version 1.11 from steam. I think this problem has been there on earlier versions too. Tried on couple of castles and cities.
  12. evatanen

Is there a way to leave hospitalers and join templars instead?
    I became lord of Jerusalem and would like to work with templars who are stationed there.

Ps. Bug report, everytime my troops finish hospitaler training, I get a message that I'm named a deserter  :grin:
  13. evatanen

Hey guys!
    How many of you are playing this mod on 64bit version on linux?
    I wonder if the game runs better on linux, but I don't know since I can't get the FPS counter working.

Edit:
    I have 64bit Ubuntu 18.04 and Nvidia gfx card.

I tried enabling fps counter on rgl_config, no luck. :sad:
    Same thing with the steam overlay. :cry:
  14. evatanen

Mount&Blade Warband | OS X and Linux Support

How could see the FPS counter on linux? I have 64bit Ubuntu 18.04 and Nvidia gfx card.

I tried enabling fps counter on rgl_config, no luck.  :sad:
    Same thing with the steam overlay.  :cry:

Help!
  15. evatanen

NPCs using lances on close battle & rant about the cavalry

Yes, PMOD is used in Empire III for instance.

Also, I noticed that my Swadian Cavaliers went to castle assault with their lances out!
    Is there something wrong with their gear?

Other cavalrymen have their sidearms out.
  16. evatanen

NPCs using lances on close battle & rant about the cavalry

I tried searching for this topic on this board, but didn't find any posts. My problem is, that my NPCs try to use lances to strike enemies, which are right next to their horses. I have seen these NPC lance fixes on other mods, but not on this one. Is it included, but I have missed it somehow...
  17. evatanen

Siege tower [temporary] fix

Thanks a lot! I've gotten tired of rinse & repeat attacks with archers!  :lol:
  18. evatanen

Siege tower [temporary] fix

OuT_OF_DaTa said:
    deos it work? i know its not perfect, but it should get read of this tower problem, during a real patch is released.
    This fix broke the battle system for me. If I captured a city or fortress, my character disappeared from the party list. I could not interact with my NPC, which became the first person in my party list.

Edit: The battle was fought using ladders
Back
Top Bottom