Search results for query: *

• Users: HancockT35
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. HancockT35

AMBIENT NOISE

Please make it an optional setting, When I play echerion. I feel like im in the woods I hear super loud bird chirps and annoying sounds, The only way to turn it down is to turn down effects noise but if you do that you can't hear cav or anything.
  2. HancockT35

Make Ambient Noise its own sound category

These are the sound options Master Volume Effects Volume Music Volume Voice-over Volume There should be a new category for Ambient sounds now that it has been re-added. I don't want to hear the waves of the ocean if im next to the beach or crickets but I want to hear horse sounds or hear my...
  3. HancockT35

Allow me to Favorite Servers

Super Simple let me favorite servers.
  4. HancockT35

Loot isn't dropping from Leveling up

It feels so grindy getting loot making lvls not give loot when you level it up makes it so much harder.
  5. HancockT35

Let people favourite servers on MP

As title says
  6. HancockT35

Question

Polearms (including javelins) with a length of 1.2 meters or less, no longer make mounts rear. This was posted in the beta. But what does that mean like is that like 80 reach in game 100, 120? just would like to get clarification
  7. HancockT35

Option in Settings for Alliance Colors

I think there should be an option in your settings that lets you "Set" faction colours as you can in Warhammer for example. If you look at the left you can see you can choose Neutral, Ally, Enemy and Player colour for entities. I think a setting should exist in banner lord which naturally is...
  8. HancockT35

Faction Color Setting

I think there should be an option in your settings that lets you "Set" faction colours as you can in Warhammer for example. Let's take Aserai vs Aserai. If you had this setting enabled which should naturally be disabled you could choose your "Alliance" Color so your Aserai team could be green...
  9. HancockT35

Adding Previous Sigils

I think it would be a relatively easy and well-supported idea, To add the banners of all the previous Warband/Viking conquest/F&S and NW as Sigils in BL. You could have different tabs separating these sigils, each for their own game. The AI wouldn't have access to these sigils. I think it would...
  10. HancockT35

Would it be possible to get a preview

Added new stats screens for each game mode. Would it be possible to get a pre-look at what it will look like for skirmish and other game modes?
  11. HancockT35

Emblems/Sigils Bugged

Yeah, I own the heart and have it equipped but every time I load into the game it loads the star. Maybe I'm alone but the Emblems aren't working for me
  12. HancockT35

Would it be possible to get a small leak?

End of Match Screen Similarly, a new end-of-match screen is in the works which will give a more detailed summary of each game, including awards for players that achieve impressive feats during a match or otherwise excel in different areas of combat and the game mode. As a man who does stats...
  13. HancockT35

When will the next Statement be released

Now that 1.6.10 is about to come out and the duel mode came out when do we get the next statement on what will be upcoming and specifics on what will be coming.
  14. HancockT35

Question on 1.6.1 Perks

One of the perks for 1.6.1 Is named Generous Lord. If you have someone that is dead completely out of the round but your generous lord Vlandian Knight kills someone and they get enough gold to spawn let's say like a minute and a half of being dead, Will they be able to spawn again mid-round...
  15. HancockT35

[NADL] Faction/Map Matchups

NADL Matchups Round One Loser Round One Round Two Loser Round Two Finals
  16. HancockT35

[NADL] Team Thread

Teams and Rosters Banner Team Roster Team Shock Thrax Beeflips Fearspear DirtySavage Purple Eailene Seducing Vocals Hender Percival The Midnight Watch Chowski Plug Jukebox Arni Incanuth Etonviper VikingActual LEM()N ChristopherR High Ping Warriors Imperator DragonKing Hancock...
  17. HancockT35

Suggestions to Solve Mirror Matchups (Colour)

Sometimes when im playing captain or skrimish it can be very hard to tell who is on who's team if its like Aserai vs Aserai. So im suggesting you add a option that lets you edit the colour of the enemy team if its a mirror. For example if its Aserai vs Aserai you could have a option in your...
  18. HancockT35

[NADL] Questions, Suggestions, Feedback

Questions, Suggestions, Feedback Post any suggestions or feedback you have on this thread. We will also try to answer any questions you may have here, but you can also directly contact one of the tournament administrators. Please read through all posts on the thread carefully before posting to...
  19. HancockT35

[NADL] League Bracket

League Table Challonge Link If you are confused on what a Double Elimination Tournament is: A double-elimination tournament is a type of elimination tournament competition in which a participant ceases to be eligible to win the tournament's championship upon having lost two games or matches...
  20. HancockT35

[NADL] Sign-up [Signups Done]

Player Sign-ups If you are interested in playing in the North American Draft League sign up at the bottom using the suggested sign-up template. The current tournament is planned to be a four-team tournament with 36 total players. (Full Disclosure) The Admin team as well as captains and backup...
Back
Top Bottom