Search results for query: *

1. CEOofCalradia

Closed High unstable ping on official TW servers

Summary: I have this problem where I get high pings on official TW servers (any gamemode either through matchmaking or joining through custom server list). However, on private servers I have good pings. This only happens on official TW servers. I'm located in Germany and it's impossible to earn...
  2. CEOofCalradia

In Progress [e1.0.1]Bannerlord fails to update - can't uninstall Bannerlord

I'm having a very weird issue. When the new update from yesterday was released, I tried to update. After Steam finished downloading the update, it was stuck at 100% and kept validating the files for a very long time. I tried verifying the game files through steam and it said all files were in...
  3. CEOofCalradia

Original thread

I was one of those skeptical this would ever get released so I just wanna say congratulations on finally releasing this and good work!  :party: :party:
  4. CEOofCalradia

State of the mod

Now I understand this is a beta of the mod but this isn't close to a beta. You can't release such a broken mess and call it a 'beta' when 80% of the players can't even join the game since they get crash as soon as they press 'join game'. It's not about being able to handle it graphically but the...
  5. CEOofCalradia

Same situation as last year

Admins not online, RDM and rule breaking is all too common and the EU server is in complete chaos.
  6. CEOofCalradia

Again

Yet another mod destroyed by its ****ty community. The sheer number of ******s that keep trolling is just our of this world
  7. CEOofCalradia

Your opinion on EU server.

What are your opinions on the EU server and its admins? Personally I think the admins are bunch of kids that can't look past their ego's. They base their bans based on what people post in Taleworlds forum and work together to protect each other against admin complaints therefore ruining the mod...
  8. CEOofCalradia

Worst admins on EU server.

The admins on the EU server are total rubbish, even after 6 complaints on 6 different matters, all posted in the correct format I get ignored. Then when you tell them off they ban you for disrespecting them! How does one expect respect if no respect is given from them? EU admins are a bunch of...
  9. CEOofCalradia

Ded mod

ded mod
  10. CEOofCalradia

Still active?

This mod still active? I used to play it some time ago and had a great deal of fun, but now that I have my new pc I'd like to get back into it so I was wondering if anyone's still playing this gem?
  11. CEOofCalradia

Admin team on EU_Union

So I don't know how the **** this works but 2 admins are sitting in Richfield village watching the whole village getting massacred by a ******** noob called 'meow' and randoming people everywhere just because we decided to lock the gates because its our village and then this ****** 'meow' steals...
  12. CEOofCalradia

Banned for no reason

I just got banned for absolutely no reason. I just got back into the server when it crashed and I came back on, I got a refund for my gold and I went to Praven, was riding there a couple of minutes and I see I was kicked and then banned with absolutely no reason. Why did I get banned? I've only...
  13. CEOofCalradia

Prettiest/Manliest face in Vikingr

Alright, gentlemen, take a screenshot from your manly/pretty character's face in Vikingr and post it here, I'll make a poll later from the ones that seem to be the most popular and we'll decide the winner from that poll  :P I'll get this started with myself EDIT: Alrighty to get this contest...
  14. CEOofCalradia

What's going on?

What's going on with the mod at it's current state? I've been to the servers and there are absolutely no players. I remember before there were like 50 people on each server, some even 70...
  15. CEOofCalradia

Really good

I just wanted to thank the makers of the mod for creating such a masterpiece of a mod :D I played it for a couple of hours yesterday and I really loved it, the players were great and I had a lot of fun. The only downside is that the guards sometimes just randomly hit people to find an assassin...
Back
Top Bottom