Search results for query: *

• Users: udm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Any Lightwave users? Need help!

I'm using Lightwave 8.0 and Warmi's SMD import/export plugins. This is my first time modding for M&B, so I'm trying to export some of my pre-existing models, made for other games, into .brf. The problem is, my texture doesn't show up in BRFEdit (model has been UV mapped in Lightwave). Before...
  2. What's this mod about?

I haven't tried Prophesy of Pendor yet, and for some reason I realised that I haven't actually read the features list until 5 minutes ago. After reading, it really got me interested. IMO M&B is an incomplete game - the combat/strategy side is about 70% of its full potential, while the...
  3. Expanded dialogs?

Chel, will you be working on dialogs? As I understand it, dialog still seems to be carried over from vanilla M&B, which I personally find is the weakest part of the game - every townsperson is the same, every lord/king is the same, every merchant is the same. If you need any help with dialogs...
  4. Camera view

The new camera view is much closer to your character than in previous versions. I'm finding it hard to see things directly in front of me. Does anyone know of a way to move the camera backwards?
  5. Introduced M&B to a cousin of mine

And he absolutely went crazy over it. Good job Arma, Ipek, Winter and all who worked on the latest release of M&B. My cousin actually called me up to thank me for introducing the game to him, and he's looking forward to buying it when the full version's released. According to him, he played for...
  6. Better models

Don't see any similar thread on the frontpage, so I assume someone's gotta do this eventually. Here's to hoping we get better models to complement the fabulous scenery! Seriously, most models, like fabric, decorations/scene props, humans, armor etc (essentially all models) have crap textures...
  7. Inventory management

It's very frustrating at the moment to manage your inventory, especially when you have a heck lot of items in there. The UI seriously needs changing, and I don't mean small changes either. Here's a list of my ideas: - The boxes need to be smaller so that you can view more items without having...
  8. Hold this position! I mean it, idiots!

Archers respond well to the HTP command, but not cavalry (not sure if melee footmen do). Tehcnically, they're not really holding the position because they tend to look the wrong way when you command them to HTP, and they don't attack any incoming enemy soldiers Needs to be looked at, to make...
  9. I'm downright appalled with the choice of companions

Any idea how to not make 8 heroes downright appalled with one another? I like the addition of having people dislike one another a la Baldur's Gate style, but not being able to prevent fights...well, sucks :(
  10. Where can I download the Native Module again?

I seemed to have accidentally messed up the Native Module unintentionally, is there another way for me to re-download it again?
  11. Combat issues

On foot combat While mounted combat is where M&B shines, on foot combat sharply contrasts with it. A large part of on foot combat is somewhat broken. - At very very close range, due to poor speed bonuses, the sword always bounces back and does little to no damage Details: This is a major...
  12. Horrible archers AI and "Hold this position"

I noticed that ranged units sometimes stand still and don't move. It's very annoying, but I've found an unorthodox method to solve this. Ask your archers to switch to blunt weapons, and they start moving. Very strange. Also, i noticed that when holding position, your troops turn their backs on...
Back
Top Bottom