Search results for query: *

1. Van der Auwera Jurgen

Arrow realism

Agincourt was won because of difficult terrain, horses got stuck in, the arrows weren't the problem, but in the chaos the English archers killed off the knights with their cludgels. Also the Armour wasn't as fluted as a late 15th century armour is. It's the fluting or correct bending of Armour that makes the arrow not pierce through. So it should penetrate lamellar or brigandines without any problem for it is not as effective against arrows as a fluted Armour like a Gothic one.
  2. Van der Auwera Jurgen

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Take your time, I'm happy to wait if it will be as bugfree as possible :smile:  But the graphics already look astonishing.
  3. Van der Auwera Jurgen

Windows 8

I have the same problem.  I can't play any of the newer mods because I can't install the update in windows 8.
  4. Van der Auwera Jurgen

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

any chance on Bretonians or elves? Dark, Wood, High?  Vampires?
  5. Van der Auwera Jurgen

Bug Report

yep, talked to the prisoner and he asked me to get the keys for his shackles
  6. Van der Auwera Jurgen

Bug Report

When I need to rescue a prisoner in Sharwa castle I can't get into the prison. Even when I kill the prison guard
  7. Van der Auwera Jurgen

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Just a thought but are you playing the mod with Warband version 1.143 because I am and I have no problem
    entering and leaving the tavern in Antwerpen.
    [/quote]

yep 1.143, I dunno what's wrong
  8. Van der Auwera Jurgen

yep, only Antwerpen doesn't let me enter the tavern without crashing the game and I already re-installed the mod, still no difference.
  9. Van der Auwera Jurgen

When I enter Tavern in Antwerp the game crashes ow and I tried all the solutions from 1257, didn't work for me.
  10. Van der Auwera Jurgen

beginning cuirassiers who won't mount the horses

when I begin the game at the training the 2 cuirassiers won't mount their horses so I can't go on with the game. I'm mounted and Jaques is too.
  11. Van der Auwera Jurgen

Bug reports and complaints topic

I have some meshing problems, some weapons aren't seen in the mod, getting error report that he doesn't find the right meshing for the weapon.
Back
Top Bottom