Search results for query: *

• Users: Balexander
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Balexander

does the recession in Turkey affect Taleworlds ?

The Question : does the recession in Turkey affect Taleworlds ?
  2. Balexander

about Clans

so there are many Clans in a Kingdom, but can we create our own Clan ? hope English is ok
  3. Balexander

Vote Für M&B 2

http://www.3dcenter.org/umfrage/welches-pc-spiel-wird-2018-am-meisten-erwartet
  4. Balexander

showing the Kings ?

where are the Kings in Bannerlord  :!:  :| want to see one !
  5. Balexander

kidnapping

so Taleworlds Devs and Callum is that with kidnapping true ?  :shock:  :party: "i did read some Articles and Blogs and Found sentences with kidnapping "
  6. Balexander

Random generator for NPC's "Idea"

my idea "everyone can die" Random Generator for Merchants,Elders,Guildmasters and for every static npc for npc Children a special Random generator with specific id from the parents for players Child "Character Creator xD" if King dies and has no Heir then the Lord with the highest influence...
  7. Balexander

About "King and People"

TW can you make it so that if you are a King in Bannerlord "the Guards bow down before you if you enter the Castle or Keep and in a Town the people are yelling my Lord or Something xD "then we can feel important  :shifty:
  8. Balexander

Heraldic Armour in Bannerlord

is Heraldic Armour in Bannerlord Confirmed ?
  9. Balexander

Faction Color and name

How can i change the name of factions and the banner  :?:
  10. Balexander

MM oder NW

Ich finde NW besser  :D :D aber ich will eure meinung  :idea:
  11. Balexander

Trainings Maps ??

where are the trainings Maps??? When trainings are maps? or which are already under construction?
  12. Balexander

MM or NW

what its better ?? Cool  :D :D :D :D
  13. Balexander

7tes_Deutsches_Füsilierregiment

7tes Deutsche Füsilierregiment (inf) Wir sind ein Infanterieregiment und kämpfen für die Fraktion: Österreich Wer sich bei uns bewerben will kann sich bei unserer Website anmelden oder mich in Steam adden unter dem Namen: alexanderloew                    ...
  14. Balexander

5 LeibGarde Regiment

5te LeibGarden Regiment (New Regiment) We are a  mm russia 3 regiment We are recruiting new member, the courage and the will have to go to battle I am the regimental commander and my steam name heist:Alex :mrgreen: wir sind ein britisches Cavalary Regiment TS3 their needs so that we can...
Back
Top Bottom