Search results for query: *

1. Making Money/Townsmen/Always having to resort to Ctrl+X

At the start of the game you have enough money to recruit some mercenaries (I prefer lots of marksmen/musketeers), then go and loot some villages to gain money, you will loose some honour but honour seems to have very little effect in the game.

For equipment either save up to buy it or attack a nations foraging parties, patrols, deserters and caravans until you get alright armor/weapons in loot :smile:
  2. Is there a way to stop all the troops charging at the beginning of battles?

I believe there is a mod called "Pre-battle orders and deployment" which lets you choose and queue starting orders for your troops :smile:
    Check the released mods thread.
  3. A mod we have to pay for?

Ule said:
    as i paid 10quid for for it im fully allowed a gripe, if this was a pair of trousers id be in my rights to get a refund.

To be honest ten pounds for what is a marketed as a new release for a standalone expansion (although I realise that this is a remake of a remake of a mod) is not that bad, considering that you could be paying £25 for, say, Fall of the Samuri for Shogun 2 (and the original game although not needed in that case would also cost you significantly more than Warband).

This game is great fun - but I cannot compare it to the previous M&B games as unfortunately I do not own either - and is improving with the mods that are released for it.
  4. Mod Request

I believe that if you look into the upcoming release for "GESIA Mod Pack" it already includes this :smile:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,197823.0.html
  5. MP Musket Era Era of Supremacy

This mod has "[M]" in it's name so it is a Multiplayer mod.

I imagine that adding a full single player campaign map would require loads of time and effort for very little incentive (other than personal drive) so is unlikely, although I agree that it would be great fun to play on campaign.

If you wish to play on your own at the moment either host a server with bots or go onto the command server, it's good fun :smile:
  6. MP Musket Era Era of Supremacy

Did anyone go to the event? I was on at seven with my brother but nobody else appeared :/
  7. Suprised, but I haven't heard of any Pirate/Carribean or Cowboy mods

There are loads of mods for Warband but not that many for With Fire and Sword, most if not all are on the sub-forum "Realeased WF&S mods" at the top of the main WF&S forum :smile:

None of the mods for WF&S are cowboy or pirate but I believe there was an American West mod for Warband and that the developers of WF&S are working on a Pirate based game in the same sort of style.
  8. MP Musket Era Era of Supremacy

Sounds like a good idea to me, it was fun doing the battles with the bots :smile:
  9. MP Musket Era Era of Supremacy

Really like the update bayonets enhance this mod loads :smile:

I have had some ideas that may or may not be of use to you (I unfortunately have no experience and not enough time to spend modding or I would offer to help):
    1. Implementing Cavalry - would be fun to play as and cavalry were a vital component of armies at the time
    2. Reassigning the standard Infantry/Marksmen/Cavalry selection to something like Skirmishers/Line Infantry/Cavalry - for better bot control

Hope you enjoyed Christmas :smile:
  10. MP Musket Era Era of Supremacy

Just to say this mod is great :smile: I have a question though, the servers are for the module EoSr5 but the latest module I can find in this thread is EoSr4? Are the servers just already running on the next update of this mod (which I am looking forward to playing) or am I out of date?
  11. How to deal with being ambushed

I got ambushed on the same mission but only had melee infantry against the enemy who were all armed with muskets, I retreated from the battle (after being massacred a few times) and a message appeared saying "You managed to outrun your pursuers" and I could continue on the mission without being ambushed again :smile:
    Also whenever I've started missions that automatically seem to limit your men it seems to spawn the ones that are on the top of your list in the party screen.
Back
Top Bottom