Search results for query: *

1. Shinigami936

Is there a list of inheritance boosts?

I don't like them, so I'm looking for a list of what it gives so that I can chop all of it out of my character.
  2. Shinigami936

Troop ratios for Sarleon?

I'm playing as Sarleon for the first time, so I'm trying to figure out a balance between Men-at-Arms, Halberdiers, and Longbowmen. Can I get some opinions? I'm leaving cavalry out for now since I just started and have no nobles.
  3. Shinigami936

Gung-ho Bandits

Bandits are charging straight at me regardless of it practically being suicide. If they see a different lord's party, they run for the hills. It's getting really annoying having to deal with them, so anyone know why this is happening/how I can fix it?
  4. Shinigami936

Ctrl+Space?

After doing a forum search and googling I can't find a straight answer, does this work in original M&B? Moving around like a slug puts me off and teleporting is bad.
  5. Shinigami936

Looking for a singleplayer mod

There's this one mod that struck me in the head just now but I can't remember the name of it, and it was downloaded on a computer I don't have anymore. As I remember it had perma death either as an option or forced, and a main quest sort of deal, but that's about it. A bit vague, any ideas?
  6. Shinigami936

Do wounds lower the max HP you can regen?

As the title says, I've noticed that your HP bar is always filled to the top when entering a battle, regardless of your actual HP. After slicing up enough people to be at full HP I still got one hit killed. Was this a bug or a feature?
  7. Shinigami936

Where do exported characters go?

I want to edit the file to change myself from bows to throwing, but it seems WSE doesn't share the location and I can't find it.
  8. Shinigami936

A few questions

New to the mod, and I've run into a few issues. Are there any ways to get a steady income apart from enterprises? I haven't tried a town yet, but castles and villages don't bring in enough money to maintain a garrison, and it would seem enterprises can't be made on 0 relation anymore, though I...
  9. Shinigami936

Making your kingdom early on?

How do you go about this? I see people say they have a kingdom at day 200~ pretty often, but I'm never able to start one until around day 600 or else I get steamrolled. Low right to rule, not much time to make friends with lords, and not having enough elite troops to field. I can never get...
  10. Shinigami936

Can custom orders get strongholds?

Just made my knighthood order, but I don't want to join it myself unless it can have a stronghold. The guide on custom orders didn't seem to say anything on it or maybe I just didn't look hard enough.
  11. Shinigami936

Regiments...

...Seem a "little" OP. Should be a limit to how many you can have. Took over an entire faction in 1 swoop with it.
  12. Shinigami936

Crashing problems

After awhile of having the game open whenever I do something like talking to someone/entering an area the game randomly crashes. Using windows 7 with directX 7 because computer is a pile of beep. ...Oh hey a nuke button what's this do :D?[/spoiler][/spoiler]...Anyways anyone know whats causing...
Back
Top Bottom